Chapter 2.

Journey POV.
I was at a walking trial close to my house and the middle school I'll be going to. I was with Satsuki she was my best friend other than my brother. She made me wear this outfit ^. I hate wearing stuff without sleeves. I had a tank top on under the dress. I don't like showing to much. I wear tee shirt's and legging more than any thing else. Satsuki smile and said" Journey is that the same guy from a week ago." I look to see the redhead boy. I blush and said" yyea" Satsuki smile and said" you think he's cute don't you." I smile as I watch him run past us. As he did I thought I saw him wink. Satsuki said" don't you want to get a boyfriend this year." I blush and said" maybe I don't think any one would want me I'm over weight and short." Satsuki said" don't think like that sis your very beautiful if no guy sees that then its their lost." I smile as we continued to walk around. Then I see Satsuki wave. I look over to see two guys starring. They come over to us and one said" Hello Ladies." I look away as Satsuki was talking to both of them. I saw the boy from before. He said" Hello Journey." I smile as I blush he said"I don't remember if I told you my name yesterday." I blush as he grabs my hand and kissed it then said"Hello I'm Seijuro Akashi I'm very Glad to have met a beautiful Lady as your self. Please allow me to walk you to and from school. I would like to take you to lunch tomorrow." I blush and said" SSSSure." He smile and said" I'll pick you up at 12 then." He smile as he walk away. I blush as I hope I didn't just do some thing I will regret.