Chapter 14.

Journey POV.
I'm 18 weeks pregnant, I'm in my month 5. We just got back from a Dr. Appointed. She said that we are having a Girl. Now I can start thinking of names. I think I found one but I fall sleep before I could tell Seijuro.

Seijuro POV.
I look at Journey she was asleep I smile as I went back down stairs. We was alone in the house I gave everyone the day off. I can look after Journey and our Baby girl. Anything Journey asked me to do, I agreed. I told her that I needed to help her because of the pregnancy. That was somewhat true, but it was a lot more than that. I wanted to be around her all the time. Whenever I had a chance to peek at her in the tub or dressing I did. I did see her body changing her stomach was getting a little bigger and her breasts seemed to be growing. That just made me crazier for her. She had a glow about her that I had never seen before. She seemed to be very happy now, although sometimes I would see her sitting on the bed alone. she would be crying. Then I hear "Let me do the dishes," she said quickly and walk down the rest of the steps. "I'll help," I said and stacked the dinner plates on the table. Then after wiping the table I carried the dishes into the kitchen. Journey was standing at the sink as I brought in the last dish. I sat the plate down and stepped behind my love, wrapping my arms around her waist. Then I bent my head and gently kissed her neck. She leaned her head to the side as I trailed kisses upward to her ear. "I love you, Journey" I whispered and felt her shudder. Then I brazenly kissed her ear. "Mmmmm, that gives me goose bumps," she said, but didn't pull away. I proceeded to kiss back down her neck and then across the back of her neck and around to the other side. In the mean time my arms tightened around her waist, just under her breasts. I could feel her breasts on my forearms now. I slowly lifted my arms until the weight of her breasts were fully on my arms. My cock had grown hard and was now pressed between the cheeks of her ass. I knew she could feel it. I thought I felt her push backward just slightly and then she trembled. I moved my hands down to the bottom of her sweater and slipped underneath where I rested my hands on her enlarging belly. I squeezed her soft stomach as I continued to nuzzle her neck. Journey was trembling in my arms now. My head was spinning with excitement. Taking a big risk I moved my hands upward until I could feel her bra-covered breasts in the palms of my hands. Boldly I squeezed them and heard her intake of breath. My excitement was running wild now. I slipped my fingers between the mounds of flesh and found the catch to her bra. I paused, holding my breath, waiting for her to stop me. When she didn't, I quickly popped the hook and felt the bra snap to the side, freeing her pregnancy-enlarged breasts. Before she could protest I covered both breasts with my hands. Instead of pushing me away, I felt her lean back into me. She was trembling like a leaf now and so was I. I began to squeeze the soft flesh until I found her engorged nipples. They were huge. I pinched the nipples before I began to knead her breasts. At the same time I was pressing my throbbing cock against her ass. I could feel her moving from side to side now. Her chest was heaving with her heavy breathing. Then suddenly Journey pushed my hands away. I stepped back, ready for her admonishment. However, instead she turned and walked toward the kitchen door. I stared, wondering if she was mad at me. When she reached the door, she turned and looked at me. Her sweater was still above her bared tits. There was a strange look on her face, one that I had never seen before. Without a word she turned and walked out of the kitchen. I stood there wondering what to do. Was she giving me a message with that look? Was she admonishing me for taking such liberties? I had no idea at that point. After a moment or two I decided to follow her. When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I found her sweater. Then I saw her bra on the steps. I picked them up and walked upstairs. In the hallway was her skirt. When I got to her room I saw that the door was slightly ajar. I peeked in and gasped. My love was lying on the bed with only her panties on. The night table lamp was the only light. With my heart pounding in my chest I pushed the door open she seemed embarrassed. Then I heard her gasp impatiently, "Eat me, Seijuro. Please eat me." I didn't need a second invitation. I dropped to my knees and buried my face between her legs. "Ahhhhhheeeee," I heard her scream as her soft thighs wrapped around my head. I was suddenly lost in another world. A world where my entire existence consisted of my lover's sweet pussy and her soft thighs wrapped around my head. I will never forget the first taste of her pussy. Juice was bubbling from her hole as my tongue split her lips and dove deep inside. When I pulled my tongue back it was covered with her thigh juices. I went back for more. Somewhere, far off, I could hear moaning and gasping, but it didn't seem real. The only real thing was my mouth and my lover's sweet hole. I licked and sucked for a long time before I felt her thighs tighten around my head. Suddenly her pussy gushed, filling my mouth with an incredible amount of juice. I swallowed and went back for more. I opened my mouth and sucked the entirety of her pussy lips into my mouth. Then I pushed them back out before plunging my tongue into her again. Finally, I found her swollen clit. As soon as I touched it, I felt her tense again and a second gush of juice poured out of her. I sucked her clit until the juice slowed and then moved my face down, letting her slick lips slip across my already saturated face. I could feel her sticky juice on my cheeks, my nose, and even my eyebrows. I reveled in it, moving my face back and forth and up and down. "Ohhhhh, Seijuro." I vaguely heard. I ignored it and continued to suck her until she squirted a third time. I had been rubbing my cock on the bed and as I drank her juices, I climaxed in my underwear. I was so consumed with pleasing my lover that my climax was secondary. I continued to eat her for a long time. I stopped only when I realized that her legs had gone limp on my shoulders. When I pulled back I saw that her eyes were closed and she was breathing regularly. She had either passed out or fallen asleep. I stood up and gently moved her legs onto the bed and then threw the covers over her. Then I bent and gently kissed her lips before going to bed. I wanted to feel and taste her for the rest of the night. I woke up later and jerked off, still tasting my lover and feeling her dried juices on my face.

Next day.
The following morning I was up early and went in to take a shower. When I looked at my face in the mirror I had to smile. The results of eating my lover were still evident I reluctantly washed my face and then took a shower. When I came downstairs Journey was sitting at the kitchen table having hot chocolate. She looked up and smiled. I walked over and leaned down and kissed her. It wasn't the typical peck. I figured we were way beyond that. My tongue entered her mouth and I crawled up to her and gently kissed her lips. Then I slipped down and across her heaving breasts. I popped her breasts from her bra and she gasped. Then I sucked one and then the other, making the already hard nipples even harder. "Are you going to let me share these milk filled tits after the baby is born?" I whispered. "Oh yes. As long as the baby gets all she needs." I smile then I picked Journey up and took her to our room and made love again.