Chapter 10.

Journey POV.
I awake up and put on what was lay out ^. I blush as I see Seijuro. He said" if you want some thing tell me or you see some thing you want to do or see tell me. Please let me spoil you love. I blush as we walk the streets.

Seijuro POV.
I laugh as I watch Journey on the swing set. She blush as she said"could you push me. Please." I smile and did then we went in the mail. Journey was look at baby clothes. I smile as I did my special order. Then we went back to the house just to relay. Journey took a nap as I lay beside her. I should be with my father in the family business but father loves Journey too much so when he found out that I was going to take her out he was more than willing to let me go.

Journey POV.
I laid on that plush bed I was all too familiar with. It definitely did not feel the same way as before, it seemed to absorb my body much easier. Seijuro's red eyes stared back into my blue ones, my love for this one person was unimaginable. His eyes then focused on my lips, I could tell he was hesitant. I took that decision away from him by leaning up and pressing my lips to his. A electric shock ran through my body the second our lips touched. Our lips moved in sync as if that was their destiny. He cupped my cheek with his hand, while the other held his body above mine. I grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him closer to me, unable to get enough of him. His body moved against mine, I could feel the small breaths escaping his lips. I pulled away from the kiss, needing my own air. I couldn't help but smile at the boy just above me. as he looked at me, in return a blush rose upon my cheeks as well. "I love you." He whispered, causing my mouth to open slightly. I knew that he loved me, he just never verbally said it before. "I love you." I said almost too quickly, causing a chuckle to fall from Seijuro's lips. Those lips soon fell back to mine, more almost rather intense than previously. I didn't mind of course, we began pulling at each other's clothes. Slowly as to take a mental picture of each moment, not wanting to forget a single second. My eyes fell shut as Seijuro's lips moved to my jaw and then to my neck. His lips sucking softly on whatever piece of skin on my neck that he could get his lips on. My fingers held on gently to his hair, I was a bit surprised at the noise that came from my lips when Seijuro sucked on a certain spot on my neck. Seijuro didn't seem surprised, in fact I felt him smirk against my skin. I felt Seijuro line himself up with my entrance, I took a deep breath to prepare myself. Of course nothing could prepare me for the pleasure when he finally pushed himself all the way in. The grip that I had on his hair tighten, not a single sound left my lips. As for Seijuro several groans and curses left his, thank god. Otherwise the silence in the room would become unbearable. My legs tightened around his waist as he thrusted in causing my gasp to leave my lips when he went deeper. Seijuro took notice, he slowed his movements causing a whine to then leave my lips. "Are you alright?" He asked me, I quickly nodded as I needed him to keep going. He kept thrusting, bringing his lips to my ear, "You have no idea how much I love you." He whispered, "I'd follow you to the ends of the earth." He whispered, "I know you're the one." He said, causing me to smile at the ceiling. "I-'m close.." I stuttered out, feeling my high approaching. He gave one final hard thrust and we both came, my scream being muffled by his shoulder. He leaned his forehead against mine, I could stay like that forever. But unfortunately it didn't last very long, there was banging on the door calling for Seijuro. "I'll only be a moment, love." He whispered, kissing my lips sweetly. He quickly got dressed, I realized I had never really look at Seijuro's room. Of course it was more extravagant than mine at home. I pulled myself from the bed, throwing on the clothes I had on previously. I traced my fingers lightly over the books on the self, I picked one and pulled it. That caused a paper to fall from the pages of the book, I came to the conclusion that it was a photograph. A gasp left my lips as I looked over the photo, I felt as though I couldn't feel my body. The picture fell from my fingers and onto the ground one again. I bent down and gave the photo another look, I saw that the girl in the photo was wearing the same necklace that I was, Seijuro had given it to me. Before I even had time to question what was going on the door to the room opened. It revealed Seijuro, his jaw was clenched but as he saw what I was looking at. He look sad I grabbed the picture and stood up, "What is this?" I asked, almost in disbelief. "That is my mother" He told me, "oh was the necklace hers" I asked, my voice raising more and more with each word. "Yes she told me when I knew who I would be marrying to give it to her." He mumbled, not answering my question. I nod. I blush and said"you really want to marry me and claim my Baby." he lay me down and said"I just made love to you I don't know what else I could show you that if you jump I jump you ride I ride you die I die." I was crying as I smile as I kiss him. He smile and said"do you mean you believe me." I nod and said" just don't leave me like most people do me." He smile and said"never I'm more worry about you leaving me love." He kiss me and said"is our Baby okay." I nod. I fall sleep in Seijuro arms.