Chapter 7.

Seijuro POV.
I talked Journeys mama to let Journey move in with me so she can have help 24\7. Journey is on her second mouth and I'm trying so hard to get Journey to see me. But she is with her pink hair friend and she don't know who I am yet. I was talking to our couch about them join the team and he told me he was going to talk to them. I smile as I see Journey walking to her next class she has a beautiful voice. But before I could day dream some one was walking with her it's a boy. I thought I got to him. Time for round two.

Journey POV.
I hate who even though this was funny. I'm 12 years old pregnant. What if it was one of the third years. I jump when I saw some one walking beside me. He said" I'm Shōgo Haizaki remember." I nod then walk in my last class. He said"I'm here to remind you and your friend to not miss practice." I nod. He left. After the class Satsuki and I went to the gym. I saw Seijuro first he was right at the door. I blush as I pass him. The coach said" after the short time I believe we can welcome our basketball team managers. And your new Capitan. I know third years will not like this choice but deal with it. Satsuki Momoi and Journey Aomine will be our managers and Seijuro Akashi will be the first string Capitan. Then Shintarō Midorima as the vice Capitan." I blush as Seijuro was beside me. After he took me by my hand over a quite spot and said" Journey how do you feel." I said" whyyy dooo youu wwwant tto kkkknow." He said" I care about you and I want you and your little one okay." I blush and said" yyyyyou mmmmay aaask myyy mmmama iiif yyyou wwwant toooo." He said" I will now let me go show up those no good players." I just giggle as he took off and I went back to Satsuki. She said" he ask again." I nod. She smile and said" you don't think he's on with the guy who did you know do you." I said" I would hope not Seijuro wouldn't hurt me. He never has." Satsuki said" how is my favorite little sister. " I said" she is okay I this I really don't know. " then after practice we all met at a store the light blue hair boy gave Satsuki a ice cream and now she is in love with him. God help Tetsuya Kuroko. Daiki Seijuro and I went in and mama started to cry again. Daiki said" we allow Journey to move in with you only if you do what we ask of you Journey please go upstairs." I nod. I went up to my room.

Seijuro POV.
Daiki said" we want you to not to mess with her feelings if you are doing this because you care for my sister then fine but if you had something to do with this and just want Journey for your seif then forget about it. Journey and her baby need a man not a little middle school boy. If you hurt her while they are in your care I'll found someone who will take her. Now she will still come over and talk freely as much she can." I said" I truly care for Journey and no I didn't had nothing to do with the rape. I just wish to take her in and love her and the Baby. Journey and I had been together sense the first day of school we just don't any one to know." He said" oh really." Okay time to leave then start on the Baby room. I'll have the most beautiful Lady of the house just like my father did. But this time I'll do every thing in me to protect my family. I rather die then live with out Journey and my Baby.