Chapter 3.

Journey POV.
I wake up get dress ^. Then went down stairs I was eating breakfast when mama and Daiki walk in. He said" why are you doing up early." I blush as I said" do you remember Seijuro Akashi from the day before yesterday." He nod and said" Great its started. Please be careful with him. I know you might like him but all guys are like the rest just want one thing and if you give it up they will leave you. So please no matter what don't go home with any guy. Never. I don't want to see you hurt." I said"I'm gonna be careful the best I can be I promise not to go home with any guy. Unless I absolutely had to. I love you Daiki." He hug me and said"I love you too Journey." mama said"don't forget about me." she hug us I'm so thankful to have her and Daiki in my life.

Seijuro POV.
I walk up to this little house. Its two story. I see one car which look like its going to break down any min. I knock on the door and the mother opened it she smile and said" so you are the Seijuro Akashi my children has been talking about." I smile and said" its nice to meet you mam. Is Journey ready." She smile and said" of course Journey its your date." I heard her brother yelling. Journey walk out I see she is blushing bad. I smile as I held her hand. Journey look away as we walk. I said" so Journey I was wounding why you don't look like your mom and brother." She said"mmm-mama is not my real mama she took me in when she found out that I was Daiki half sister. Our dad didn't want me or Daiki so when he found out that he was going to be a dad he left both my mama and Daiki mama. Then my mama left me with them and never came back yet. But I believe that she will." I nod as we walk to the lunch spot. We eat and then we was at a mall.

Journey POV.
I smile as I looking at all the cute stuff. Seijuro said" when do you get new stuff." I blush and said" once a year around a new school year." He said" and on your birthday right." I nod. After few hours in the mall. We went outside and started walking again. Then all of sudden it's started to rain on us. I was going to run the way we came back Seijuro said" my house is close by". I said" but its going to be dark soon I really need to get home." He didn't said anything just grabs me by my hand and took me to his house. I'm sorry Daiki. Then we went to this four story house and it is huge. He open the door and he took me up stairs he said" go take a shower so you don't get sick. I'll be outside the door." I just blush and nod. As I look into the bathroom its huge too. I saw the shower and a big tub and I really like to use it so I did. I was never coming back so why not.

Seijuro POV.
A half hour later, when she came out of the bathroom from her shower, she was wearing only a towel around her naked body, and went inside my bedroom, closing the door behind her. I walked in suddenly and while she still had the instant look of shock on her face, I grabbed her and pushed her on my bed. I quickly pulled each of her arms down and fastened it to her each of her knees in turn with the padded leather cuffs, so that she was on her back with legs pulled up and wide apart; her legs fastened securely to each of her wrists she was bound tightly in that position. I rolled her over as she was catching her breath and sat on her stomach, stuffing a ballgag tightly into her mouth, then put a thick cloth on top of her mouth over the ballgag, secured by very sticky duct type tape across her mouth. She was still having trouble breathing, but was already trying frantically to get up. Her eyes was close. She started trying to scream through the gag; it was very quiet and muted due to the sound dampening quality of the ball gag, and of the cloth and tape fastened on the outside of her mouth. This time she quickly stopped the noise. She was a sight to behold totally naked, lying on her back with her legs spread and up. I moved around to reach between her legs and touch her cunt. She struggled to stop me, and to adjust herself so that I couldn't see her vagina so clearly, but to no avail she was bound and spread wide open, totally defenseless. I went to the kitchen and made a cup of tea, taking my time, then I came out and sat down to drink it as I stared at her gorgeous naked body, all tied-up and gagged. I took all my clothes off; my penis was just starting to get pretty hard, so I sat on her stomach and rubbed my dick back and forth on her tits and up on her eyes and nose. as I started kissing and sucking her neck. I was on top of her, and reached around to clutch her naked ass, and I started poking her vagina with the head of my penis. She was moist from the shower, but my cock wouldn't just slide in she was really tight, and wasn't warmed up at all. She was really struggling, trying to break free, but it was pointless she couldn't even budge an inch, and she knew better than to try screaming, especially since no one would be able to hear it any way. I slid down her body and started playing with her tits, and sucking the nipples. I flicked the nipples with my tongue and sucked them and tried to suck real hard to get the whole breast in my mouth. My dick was so hard it was just pulsating. I kissed my way down her stomach until my face was directly in front of her vagina, two inches away. I fingered her crack and started licking her clit. She was crying, and I plunged my tongue into her quim and tongue raped her for a couple minutes. I jabbed my finger and then two fingers up into her cunt, and rammed them in and out repeatedly. Then I climbed up on top of her, licking her nipples again on the way up, and sucked her fragrant neck as I rammed my penis into her very moist vagina without warning. She gasped through the gag, and so did I. Her cunt felt so good it was unbelievable. My cock wouldn't go in all the way so I pulled out and thrust in again, really hard. She was now screaming, but I whispered filthy things into her ear as I tongued her and continued ramming my dick into her squishy little juice hole. My penis felt so good to get the release. I screwed her so frantically hard and was grabbing her thighs and pinching her in the tender part of her thighs up high between them, and pinching her hardening nipples, which made her jump in pain each time. My climax was imminent, so I slowed down to let her feel my dick pulsate in her tightly elastic quim, and I told her that I was going to spurt a very big load of hot sperm into her tasty little vagina. She was still weeping uncontrollably, and I couldn't take any more of the sexual pressure so I plunged forward in and out deeply and rapidly, and felt myself twitch with orgasm as my dick head spewed gobs of sperm into her while I was all the way inside her vagina. Ohhhhhhh!!! It feels so goooooood!!!! I yelped while I bucked around gasping and spasming as I continued shooting cum in her quim and as she obviously felt every convulsion and glob of semen squirting and gushing deep inside her, she was now screaming her tears. I waited until my cock started to soften before pulling it out and mashing it all over her slimy clit and outer labia. I sat on her chest and rubbed my gooey dick all over her face and hair. Still breathing heavily from my climax, I sat back down on the sofa naked and continued my now-cold cup of tea. After a few minutes I could tell Journey was asleep so I clean her up and every thing off of her I hope I didn't hurt her. I grabbed an outfit I bought her and put her in it and place her in my bed as I watch her sleep.