Chapter 17.

Journey POV.
I smile as I hold my Baby girl. We are getting ready to go see mama and Daiki. I'm so scared mama won't be happy. I don't know why. Seijuro said"don't worry everything will be fine come its time to go." I nod as we get in the car and we left home. We get there a few minutes. Daiki opened the door. I smile as he said"where is the baby sister. " I smile as I take her cover off her. She opened her eyes and Daiki said"brown eyes and red hair. I wonder who the father is. Anyway sis I'm proud of you. Journey what's her name." I smile as I hand her over to mama and said"Mama meet your granddaughter Erika Dawn Akashi." She smile and said"Erika so beautiful. Oh Journey I'm so proud. Please sit." I smile as we talk about Erika as Daiki and Seijuro talk about basketball. Then after two hours it's time to get back home. We left and made it before dark. I can't believe we're going into our second year of middle school. I can't wait to see The Generation of Miracles again. so happy that they plan on coming to a party Seijuro is having for Erika. He said that she is his blood and will be put in Masaomi will and Seijuro's so am I. Which I don't care about that. We're not even married, he is going to put us in both wills. I just want to be loved and which I am with Erika and my family. I just had Erika asleep as I slowly back out of the room and went to our room. Seijuro said"I love you Journey, I will do everything in my power to protect you and our little girl."