Chapter 12.

Journey POV.
I was alone in first class doing my work I miss for the other day. I'm starting to show. Satsuki said" I just love your bump." I blush and said" not to loud." Lynn said" don't worry your secret is safe with me." I nod. Second class nothing really happened but Daiki got in trouble like every day thing. Third class was good then I was at lunch the first string players and Satsuki with me was at the table. But I when I set my plate down Seijuro grabs me by my sides and sat me in his lap. I blush. He said" eat love." I blush as I eat. Then I feel Seijuro's hands go around under my bump close to my womanhood. I blush and look at him to see his eyes are on Shōgo Haizaki. He was taking food off of Tetsuya's plate. Seijuro said"if you here to start some thing then leave." He said"of course Capitan." He left. Then I got up but Shintaro took my plate with his and Seijuro's.
Skip time.
Seijuro walk me to my last class then waited for me. We went to the gym. I was doing my work when the ball rolled to me. I picked it up and I threw it back in. Ryota smile and said" good throw." I blush as I went back to work. Then I saw Daiki he said" mama want to know if you are being take care of." I smile and said" of course tell mama not to worry. We are safe and happy." Daiki said" you really like him don't you." I blush and said" Daiki I don't just like him I am pretty sure I love him." Daiki just shook his head and went back to the practice.