Chapter 19.

Journey POV.
I was feeling Erika in our room then I saw Seijuro walk in and set down. I smile as I see he had something to read.

Skip time.

Seijuro POV.
Suddenly I snapped out of my dream, shifting and clearing my throat nervously as I felt an uncomfortable stiffness in my pants but I didn't catch what she said, mumbling a Sorry under his breath. Journey giggled, our daughter sitting up on her shoulder while she burped her and I was lost in that brief moment, a smile creeping up on my lips at the sound of Journeys laughter. I loved it so much. There really was no other person I would rather have than Journey. She said" that I love my Boyfriend, that he's wonderful, and that he's the best daddy ever. Isn't that right?" Journey turned to our daughter, who blabbered on in some form of baby-talk that Journey always seemed to understand perfectly. And, finishing up her after dinner burping, Journey stood up from the chair and Erika waved her little hand towards me, I lovingly waving back as Journey carried her off to the other room to put her down to bed. I had the perfect Girl, the most wonderful daughter, and the best life could have hoped for. "Seijūrō I-Is my shirt in there? Can you get it for me?" I was up on my feet in moments, eyeing the soft blue fabric hanging off the arm of the chair Journey been sitting in, and reached out to pick it up as I walked towards the next room over. Journey half wore a bra nowadays, with having the task of feeding our daughter so often though it made it difficult to focus sometimes."Honey? What's wrong?" all thoughts melted away, though, as soon as I stepped into the nursery and saw Journey standing next to the crib. Our daughter was passed out at once, perfectly fine but Journey had her arms crossed over her chest, shoulders curling in on herself like she were trying desperately to burrow into the ground and hide. Journey averted her eyes, trying to look anywhere but me but finally Journey broke, and whispered quietly to me what was the matter. "I..I-I started leaking again...I'm sorry, Seijuro, I know it's not a pretty sight...I'll go clean myself off.." It took a moment for me to process what she were saying, but as Journey reached out to take her shirt from me that was when I finally noticed. Her tits were dripping by this point, breast milk falling into little puddles on the hardwood and drops of it slipping down her chest and over her belly. Even though the baby had just been fed, Journey were still full to the point that her breasts probably wouldn't fit in her bras anymore and what had been a half-stiff arousal had turned into a constrictive tent in my pants, top button nearly bursting right off my waistband at how fucking hard I was right now. Journey babbled something about going off to pump but before I could give enough thought to it, I reached out and grabbed Journey by the arm, briskly turning back to pull her out of the nursery and back into our room. My heart hammered in my chest at what I was going to do and sitting her down on the chair, I took a quick breath in, before grabbing both of her tits in my hands and leaning in to bite down on her neck. "Seijuro! W-Wait, Seijuro, I'll just go wash off and then-"
I kissed the bite lovingly, trailing a few more down the valley of her chest before I got on my knees and moved over to her left breast, teasing it with gentle touches before I placed my lips over her firm, still dripping nipple. With a soft lick, Journey arched into my touch, and I pulled away only to give Journey an answer I knew she weren't expecting. "N..No way. I'm not giving up this chance." Journey let out a yelp as my teeth grazed the sensitive skin again, but it soon shifted into soft, breathy gasps when I started to suck. At once, the warm liquid flooded my mouth and it tasted sweeter against my tongue than anything i'd ever had before. I knew Journey were sweet but this was addictive, and at once I knew that I wouldn't be stopping this anytime soon. In fact, I should have tried this a long time ago. "Oh...d..does it..taste good, Seijuro..?" Journey whimpers were only making it more delicious, I moan out my reply. "Mmmh..mhm.." My lips occupied with suckling at her breast, I could only speak through noises and groaning-and suddenly I seemed to press a little harder, and my brow raised at the feeling of more milk squirting out on to my tongue. Journey seemed to be interested as well, looking more relaxed as she fell into the pleasure of having her boyfriend lavish so much attention on her and slipping my hand down off her other breast, Journey grabbed hold of it in her own hand, and pushed it as far as she could to my face before giving it a firm squeeze. as a spurt of white shot out and coated my cheek, but the feeling just made me clench my eyes shut as I sucked even harder. "D-Drink up, Seijuro...that's a good boy.." I nuzzled up into her hand, as Journey started to run she fingers through my hair Journey had always been a comfort to me, Reaching up, I placed my hand over hers and relishing in the way she cried out as I touched her, I guided her to squeeze again and splash the creamy liquid all over my face, in spurts again and again and again. "Seijuro...oh, w-wait, Seijuro wai-ahn-!" With my focus trained on her chest, I hadn't really been aware of the way she were slowly grinding her hips down into the chair, growing more desperate the longer I had latched on to her nipple and sucked out all the milk she had. And now, Journey dug her nails into my shoulders, her head thrown back in a gasp while I pulled off and watched with wide eyes as a wet spot formed in her shorts. Gradually, she came down from her high, and I licked off what I could from my lips, before wiping the rest of my face off with my sleeve, momentarily enjoying the satisfaction of drinking until I was completely full. I worried, of course, that I'd pushed Journey too far but her soft smile as she settled down made my heart flutter, just like the first time I'd heard her talk, in that gentle voice. "...I-I love you." I reached up to brush my thumb over her cheek, slowly cupping her face in my hands so I could get up and pull Journey into a kiss. And that one kiss turned into a dozen, my lips pressing against every inch of her face I could reach, while Journey giggled and squirmed as I murmured about how pretty she looked. "I'm happy you still think I'm beautiful, Seijuro...even after having the baby." Journey looked up at me with such love in her eyes. "You're even more beautiful than before." I whispered into her ear, and seeing Journey blush and squirm at the compliment made pride swell in my chest. And with one last kiss to her forehead, I straightened up and turned away. "I'll go get the pump...I'm sure she will be hungry when she wakes up. Or maybe I will." Journey blush as she fell asleep.