Chapter 16.

Journey POV.
I'm in^. I'm on my month 9, week 36. I'm almost there. 4 weeks to go. We're at the Akashi beach house. I was at the table eating breakfast when Seijuro said" how do you like it here. We have two more on the island." I said" this is just perfect. I love it." He smile and kissed my forehead. Then we went walking on the beach. I had to put my feet in the water. Our Baby girl was going crazy. I hope I can do this. I hope I can be a good mama. Seijuro hug me and said"we will be the perfect mama and Daddy to our Baby girl don't you worry. " I smile and said" I can't help it. Sorry. " he smile and kissed my cheek. We get back to the house and take a nap.

Seijuro POV.
Journey has given birth to A beautiful Baby girl. We're back at school. Journey said"I only have a week to get caught up which means I can't watch your games or practice." I pull her in and said"don't worry Journey. The teachers already told me that they plan to pass you this year without you doing any thing just come this week and you will be fine." Journey smile and said"Thank you Seijuro." I smile as we sit down in first class. I see Star and Lynn walking in. Journey said"Good Morning." They smile and Star said"Journey how was it." Journey chatted until the teacher came in. As I walk Journey in the last class Satsuki smile and nod. I sit down in my class as Daiki said" how is my sister she hasn't been over yet." I said" Journey is still trying to get over it we will be over tomorrow okay. " he nod. Then we went to practice after.