Chapter 5.

Journey POV.
Its April first. First day of middle school I can't wait. Hope I make one new friend. Daiki and Satsuki left early. I was waiting for Seijuro to pick me up when I see this nice black car pull up and the driver open my door and I got in when I saw Seijuro. He smile and said"Good morning. How are you." I said"I'm okay just a bit score and tried." He nod as we got out of the car. Seijuro told the driver some thing then we make it to see we're in every class but my chorus. I saw Seijuro and Daiki share the last class together. Satsuki is in chorus with me. I know she would we planned it. As we was listening to the teacher she said" now I know we shouldn't talk about this but I have a feeling we're going to have a problem with it. If some one would became pregnant while a student here she would go until she would started to show. Understand." we nod but then some one said" I think Aomine is she is so fat." I look down as Satsuki and Daiki ready to go for the kill. But Seijuro said" are you trying out for basketball team." He nod. Seijuro said" your not going to make it. You got no change." Satsuki smile and said" true. Don't try." Then we went to our next class. Then I was in my favorite class when this girl said" I'm sorry for my friend. I'm Star." Satsuki and I made a new friend. Then it was time to go so Satsuki left early as she had homework so I stay late just to watch every one try to keep up. Then Seijuro walk over and said" let me go get my stuff and I'll walk you home." I nod. As I was waiting I heard some one said" Hello are you waiting for some one." I blush as I see a green hair boy with glasses with a phone book. I said" yes sorry am I in your path. Here." I moved out of his way. He smile a little bit and said" no you wasn't in my way. I'm Shintarō Midorima. you are Daiki Aomine sister right he talks about you in the locker room." I blush and said" its nice to meet you Shintarō Midorima. I'm Journey Aomine." He said" who are you waiting for when he left hours ago." I blush as I see Seijuro. He said" sorry for the wait Journey. Hello Shintarō. I see you meet Journey." Shintarō said" very well see you later both of you." I smile as we walk away. We was almost at my house when Seijuro said" Journey I would like to give you this." He puts this beautiful necklace on me ^. I said" I can't its too beautiful." He said" please wear it I will know we will friends unless you take it off." I nod and said" okay thank you so much Seijuro." He smile as we walk to my door and he kissed my forehead and walk away. I walk in to see Daiki talking to mama about some thing but stop when I close the door. We eat then I went to sleep hopeful for the future.