Chapter 4.

Journey POV.
I open my eyes to see I'm in a bedroom that is not mine own. I push the covers off me to see I'm in ^. I don't know why or how I got up here or how I got dressed in this. I look around until I made it down stairs to see a man. He said"Hello There." I blush and said" Hhhhiii. Um sir where am I." He smile and said" your at The Akashi Estate. I'm Masaomi Akashi. Mis Aomine." I blush and said" I'm sorry Sir please forgive me. Your son and I was walking around and it started to rain when he pulled me here." He smile and said" I know please sit down and have some breakfast before you leave." I nod. We sit down and I see a younger girl being out food. I smile as I eating. When Mr Akashi said" I heard that you are going to Teikō also." I nod and said" yes Sir. I hope to have good grades plus my best friend wanted me to help her with the basketball team so I could help her keep my brother in line. " he nod and said" what do you think of my son." I blush and said" I believe we are friends." Mr Akashi said" I believe you and my son will look good together. Very soon. " one could only hope.

Seijuro POV.
I walk in the dinner room to see my Dad talking to my Journey. I said" Journey I'm sorry I was taking care of some thing important." She nod. Then I got our driver to take Journey home. As we was in the car. I said" Journey do you remember what happened yesterday. " she said" bits and rain. What happened." I held her hand as I said" I save you from being killed but I couldn't stop him before he raped you I'm so sorry please forgive me." she said" oh um if it wasn't for you I might had been killed so thankful for you seijuro. BTW your dad is very friendly." I smile and said" not just to every one. Here your home Journey I'll see you a week away. I'll bring you to school." she nod and said bye and thanked me again as blushing. I smile as I watch her go in her house. I have my Journey now nobody will get her now.