Chapter 13.

Seijuro POV.
Journey just woke up and went to the bathroom then she get dressed we left. For the Summer championship we had to drop Shōgo Haizaki he just wasn't fit for our team. Journey was in the locker room as the coach left. Shintaro said"how far are you Journey." Journey said"15 weeks pregnant, I'm in my month 4." I said"Journey please stay with Satsuki while we're playing." She said" of course and I wish y'all good luck. Go and win." Daiki said"of course sis." Journey was walking out of the door when I grab her and kissed her in front of all the guys. Journey giggle and left.

Journey POV.
I was with Satsuki but then I saw Masaomi. I smile and went to sit with him. He said"Journey I how are you." I said"I'm good and my Baby is good too. I didn't know you was coming to watch." He said" I'm here to make sure if having Seijuro still basketball is doing any good." I nod. You see I really don't talk to Masaomi much only when Seijuro leaves me at the table and he forgets his Dad was back. We watch the game together then after winning it all the team and satsuki with me went out to eat. As I set down Seijuro said"Love where was you at." I said" I saw your dad so I sit with him. " he nod. Then we eat and chatted. Then every one went home. I was in bed doing homework so I could do the work next week. I'm trying so hard to keep the school work up so I can keep doing the work at home when the Baby comes. Seijuro just kiss my forehead then lay down. Two hours he grabs my stuff off the bed and cuddle me to sleep.