Chapter 18.

Journey POV.
I see Seijuro with Erika and Masaomi. I smile as I walk down the stairs. Seijuro said"I do believe I have the most beautiful Lady of the house in the world. Do you agree Father." Masaomi smile and said"I do agree Seijuro. If only your Mother could be here we both would be on top." I blush and said"Thank you Seijuro and Masaomi. How is Erika doing." Masaomi is holding her he said"she loves to spend time with grandpa. Don't you baby girl." I smile as we watch Erika giggle. Then I open the door to see Mrs and Mr Midorima with Shintarō. He said"Good day Journey." I smile as they come in. I said" please come in. Thank you for coming. The Akashi's are right over there." Shintarō said"Journey you do know that you might as well get use of being one of the Akashi's too. Its okay he loves you and your baby more than any thing in the world." I blush and smile as we walk over to Seijuro. DJ came in and took Erika for her little Nap until her big moment. I hear the door I open to see Atsushi Murasakibara. I smile and said"please Atsushi come in its so happy to see you." He smile and said"thanks for the invited." I smile as I close the door and walk with him over to Seijuro and Shintarō. I open the door two minutes after to see Daiki, Satsuki and mama. Satsuki said"OMG Journey you look so Beautiful." I smile as Daiki said"where is the guys." I smile as I walk them over to the rest. Three minutes after I open the door to see Tetsuya. He said"Hello Journey thank you for letting me come." I smile as he step in but he was grab by Satsuki and I couldn't found them. I close the door but before I could someone said"wait Journey." I smile as I see blonde hair coming to me. I said"don't worry I'll wait Ryota." He said"I'm late I know please forgive me." I smile and said"your not late don't worry." He smile as I show him where the other guys was. Then Masaomi was getting the door until every one who was invited was here. Then Star and Lynn came. They were talking with mama and it was time. I went up stairs to pick up Erika for our moment. As I was walking down stairs I smile as I hear Seijuro said" Friends family and people who work for us and others. Please let me introduce the New Lady of the House and My Girlfriend Journey Dawn Aomine. But from here on out it's Journey Dawn Akashi. Journey is holding our Baby girl Erika Dawn Akashi. She will always look like her Mother and act just like me. I just want her to grow up full of happiness and love. To Journey May long she Reign." I tear up a bit. Seijuro held his hand out to me to take as I did every one said"May long she Reign." Masaomi smile and said"you and Erika are not apart of this family. Now let's you talk around." I smile as I went around talking to people and to the Generation of Miracles. Every thing was going good until Seijuro said"Baby if you exercise me I need to speak with some one for a minute." I smile as he kiss my forehead then left me with Erika and Ryota.

Seijuro POV.
I walk out on the back Yard to see Shōgo Haizaki. He smirk and said"Good evening. How is Journey. " I said"Journey is good without you don't come around her or my Baby." He said"I don't care what you want I'm off the basketball team and I want Journey you told me that I could see her if I went quietly. I did." I said"I don't think that was. I don't take to highly of people who come to take what I have so leave before I call the big boys." He said that he would be back. I get back in to see Baby Erika is asleep on Journey. I smile and then we said our goodnight to the people and after Mr and Mrs Midorima left which the last to leave. Journey was walking up the stairs and went to Erika room then come in our room and cuddle up to me and fall asleep. I smile as I said" I love you Journey Akashi I'll never let you go no matter what." Journey smile as she sleep. I pulled her closer and fell asleep.