Chapter 6.

Seijuro POV.
I smile as I see Journey walking in the gym when they were calling first string players, after a week of hard practice. I was one of four. Journey smile as she stand there looking beautiful. I miss her in my bed even though it's been four weeks since. I know this is not a way for a middle school boy to act but I don't act my age. But then again Dad met Mother in middle school too. I look back to see a boy next to my Journey. Oh hell no. I walk over and listen in until I need to but in.

Journey POV.
I smile as I heard Seijuro and Daiki made it in the first string. I'm proud of them both. As I was waiting I heard some one said" Hello There" I said" Hhhi." He said" I'm Shōgo Haizaki. You are cutie." I blush and said" Journey Aomine." He said" so Journey looking for a boyfriend." I said" no." He said" well I'm looking for a girlfriend and you are the first one today." I blush locking eyes with Seijuro. He said" Journey time to go." I nod. We left the guy there. I don't know but I have be more moody more lately. Seijuro said" Journey when do you go to the doctor for your check up." I said" today." He said"I'm going with you." I just nod not thinking. So we meet Daiki and mama and went in. The boys were out of the room as the doctor check me out then I had to piss in a cup. Then the boys came back in. The doctor said" Journey did some thing happened four weeks ago." I look down and said" yeah I was raped." Daiki said" what". the doctor said" that makes sense now I don't know how to tell some one this young this but your pregnant." I cry as I hug mama. Daiki said" Journey who did it." I shook my head and said" I don't remember all I remember was waking up at Seijuro house." Daiki said" was it you". Seijuro said" no I would never. We was walking when I saw she wasn't beside any more so I went looking until I saw this little guy over her and I was on fastest as I could and got him off her then I saw Journey bleeding so I took her home and had my maid to clean her up and let Journey sleep it off." Mama said" thank you for your help Akashi." I sob and said" no body would want me and my child." Seijuro said" don't worry Journeybug every thing will be alright." I blush and I went home and fell asleep.