Chapter 29

In the early morning, sun streamed through the balcony windows of Elsa's room. Her and her love, Hans, were sleeping soundly, cuddling under the covers. At least, until the grandfather clock struck eight a.m. Elsa stirred and lifted her head from Hans' chest, rubbing her eyes and letting out a cute, kitten-like yawn. Sitting up and leaning against the headboard, Elsa let the covers fall to her lap, leaving her full breasts exposed. She sighed happily and watched Hans sleep, still looking like that innocent little boy. She reached over and brushed a little tuff of his auburn hair away from his closed eyes. The action made him stir, opening his forest green eyes, blinking up at the goddess before him.

"Hi.." They both murmured at the same time, wearing love struck smiles. Hans sat up as well and brought the Queen into his lap, kissing her lips longly. Her hand lifted to stroke a sideburn, making him chuckled. "Tickles..?" Elsa murmured, grinning. Hans blushed softly and shook his head minutely. "Only when you do it." He responded. Elsa giggled in return and nuzzled her elfin nose with his pointed one. "You're like a dream... I didn't think I could ever have something that I loved that could love me back..." Hans whispered and ran a hand down her arm and to her hand, taking it and squeezing it. Elsa pressed her lips together and squeezed his hand just a hard. "You do deserve happiness, Hans.." She started kissing all the freckles on his cheeks and nose. Hans sighed softly, happily. "I still feel like I don't deserve you..."

"I love you whether you like it or not." Elsa argued, grinning. Hans couldn't help but chuckle and kiss his love deeply again. Slowly, Elsa was shifted in Hans' lap so that she was straddling him. Hans, still slow, ran his hands down her curves to her thighs, holding her there tightly. Elsa sighed softly and cupped his face in her hands, managing to kiss him even deeper. After a few minutes, Elsa started to burn with desire. "Hans.." She mewled out, her hands tangled in his hair. He pulled back only a centimeter, smirking ever so slightly. "I'll do anything you ask of me..." He whispered huskily while his hands went up her waist. Elsa whined softly and bit her plump bottom lip, her head rolling to the side. After a moment, Elsa reached over to pull the white, silk curtains around her bed, so they had even more privacy. Hans chuckled lowly and leaned close again, only his mouth wasn't near hers. Suddenly, Elsa gasped, feeling a hot mouth latch on one of her breasts. "H-Hans..." She shuddered and gripped his hair harder, pushing him closer. Hans sucked on her nipple, which was like sweet cold candy on a hot summer day. One of his hands went to paw at her other breast while the other groped at her ass. "Hans..!" Elsa started to rock her hips against his, earning small growls and moans. "You're perfect.." Elsa breathed, still rubbing against his growing erection, holding onto his shoulders tightly. Hans moaned along with his lover and mumbled the same. "Goddess... Can I take you..?"

"Yes, now, please." Elsa quickly positioned herself, slowly sliding him inside her. "Oh!" Elsa moaned and tossed her head back, filled with pleasure from this new, filling position. Hans' breath caught and he returned his hands to her hips, while his mouth went to her other nipple. Despite the burning desire between the two, they went slow. Not because they had to, but because they wanted to. They savored each other's every touch and noise, which kept bringing them closer and closer to the edge. "Hans, oh!!" Elsa buried her face in the crook of his neck, panting. Hans held her hips tighter and matched her in pace of breath, rolling his hips up to meet her downward thrusts. "Oh god... I love you so much..." He whispered huskily in her ear, which was all it took to throw Elsa and himself over the edge.

~

"I don't wanna get up todaaaay..." Elsa mumbled as the couple cuddled in bed, a few minutes after their love making. "Neither do I." Hans chuckled softly and caressed her soft blonde hair. "Mmm..." Elsa hummed and nuzzled against his chest, rubbing her hand back and forth across it.

"I don't think I'm aloud to be with you..."

"I don't think I'm aloud to be with you either..."

"So what does that make us...?" Elsa looked up at Hans, who looked back, grinning ever so slightly.

"One hell of a couple."