Chapter 32

"I want him found before he does anymore damage! This Kingdom must be safe!" Elsa insisted, looking at the council in front of her. They were nodding in agreement after hearing Hans' story ( of course, they didn't quite believe him at first, so the Queen stepped it ).

"I believe Rolf is alone, but we can't take risks. I need guards to search for him with weapons."

"That is understandable, Your Majesty. When will the guards be sent out?" One man asked, scratching his short white beard.

"I would like them to leave now. Princess Anna and her husband deserve a proper honeymoon, and I don't want to be worried sick while they're gone because of Rolf still out there."

"Yes, Your Majesty, right away." A guard standing by the door of the room they were in quickly left to go send out guards.

Internally, Elsa was smiling and taking a deep breath.

Everything will be okay.

~

"So..." Elsa grinned and nudged her sister at the dinner table.

"Sooo..?" Anna giggled and nudged her sister back. Hans averted his eyes from Elsa to Anna, then back to Elsa. His eyes were insistent.

He wanted them to tell Anna about their courting.

Elsa met Hans' gaze for a few seconds, biting her bottom lip.

"Elsa?"

"Yes, Anna." Elsa turned back to her sister and smiled softly. "There's just... just something I... WE.... need to tell you..."

"We..?"

"Yes," Hans spoke up and reached for Elsa's hand.

"A-Anna, I know you don't exactly have happy-go-lucky feelings towards Hans, but... do you at least believe he's changed? For the better..?"

"Yes..?" Anna raised her eyebrow. "Elsa, what's this abo- NO WAY!" Anna squealed and attacked her sister in a tight bear hug. "You two fell in love, you two fell in love!" Anna grinned and sung in a sing-song voice, teasing her sister. It worked, because both her and Hans turned red and wore embarrassed smiles. "I take it you won't be mad if we court..?"

"Elsa, I think it'll be strange for me at first, but I believe he's changed. And I'm so happy for you." Anna squeezed her sisters other hand.

"I heard a squeal; what is it?" Kristoff walked in, just coming back from his ice delivery. Despite the fact that he was now considered a royal, he and Sven ( and of course Olaf ) still enjoyed their job. "ELSA'S COURTING HANS!" Anna squealed again and the couple winced. "Wait, what?" Kristoff walked closer and took a seat next to Anna, eyeing Hans suspiciously. "Yes, Kristoff, we are.." Elsa giggled and placed a quick kiss on Hans' cheek.

Hans would never admit it aloud, be he could be quite intimidated by the blonde mountain man.

Poor guy had been left out on all the new gossip

Anna, Elsa, and Hans filled Kristoff in (mostly Anna, naturally) and soon Kristoff was nodding and crossing his arms. "Alright... but I'm watching you, buddy." He shot a look to Hans, who raised his hands in innocently. The four laughed, until a guard burst through the doors of the dining room.

"Your Majesties. We found him."