🖇CHAPTER 1

YEJI'S POV

"Yah! Hye rim! Hurry up! Taehyun is having a practice at the music room right now!" I was busy minding my own business when girls from afar started sprinting towards the school entrance. I did not put much attention to it and continued with my way, however, someone bumped into me that almost made me kiss the ground.

I looked up and saw two girls who also came to check on me. "I'm sorry Yeji" the girl with the short hair bowed and so did her friend. I gave them my deadpanned look before speaking "Fuck" I muttered, without breaking the eye contact. I didn't meant to curse but my shoulder hurts. They said sorry a couple times before running away.

I sighed once more, bored.

"Yeji-shiii!"

"Ouch" I uttered as soon as I felt someone furiously tapping my back. My hair flew as her figure passed by me. She was riding a skateboard which left me no time to pull her hair. Some of her school uniform button is undone, showing a color black t shirt as an inner shirt, she then smiled and blew me a kiss.

"WATCH-out..." I wasn't able to continue my sentence when she crashed with a certain student. I continued walking and paid no attention when she called for my name.

"That's what you get for tapping my back, unnoticed. Fuck you Ryujin" I uttered before rolling my eyes. She looked like she wanted to skin me alive so I started walking faster.

Just when someone was about to bump into me again,my hands moved way faster than normal before forcefully pushing the person in front of me to the side. I didn't care who it was.

I've had enough of this bumping accidents.

I looked up and was met by an annoyed blazing eyes. My brow raised before my gaze unintentionally landed on his lips. When I looked back at his gaze, he was already smirking. The mischief and amusement was clearly seen before his eyes. I kept my straight face on before continuing with my way, not until I felt someone grabbing my wrist.

I wriggled my wrist, to let go from his grip. I do admit that he's currently towering me and he's not that ugly for someone who clearly looks like stupid student. "What do you want?" I asked which made his brow to immediately shot upward.

"Can I get your number?"

"No"

"Don't worry! I just want to have a new friend, my name is Choi Yeonjun by the way" he was going the opposite way earlier and now he was eager to get my number that he's even following me.

"I don't want a friend"

"But I do" I stopped before heaving a deep sigh and started to look into his eyes.

"I'm not into dating, and even if I am. I won't be interested in you" he looked like he just heard something that he wasn't able to hear before. I eyed him from head to toe before saying my last words.

"You're just not my type mister"

---

RYUJIN'S POV

"That darn Hwang Yeji!" I grunted before standing up and tapping my uniform. I was about to go get my skateboard when I noticed the guy that I crashed into. He was panicking while checking his face in the small compact mirror.

What's with him?

"You're okay right? If so, I'll take my leave" I muttered. He was still sitting on the ground with his head hung low.

What's this? A nerd? Ew.

I was about to get on my skateboard when I heard him call me.

"Hey! Your knee is bleeding" my brows furrowed before looking down at my knee.