🖇CHAPTER 6

YEJI'S POV

"Unnie...what's going on?" I let out a sigh when I heard Chaeryeong's question who sat right beside me. I looked over to my right, from which, I met Yeonjun's gaze. He was openly showing everyone that his attention is only on me by leaning on the table and resting his face on his palm while watching my every move.

This guy has a girlfriend and yet he's acting like this.

God knows how much I want to punch the sht out of him.

~EARLIER~

I grabbed the apron from the rack before getting inside the counter. I agreed to help my grandmother this afternoon since I lost when we were playing cards. 

"My dear granddaughter~ Aigooo! Work hard" she gently patted my back before sticking out her tongue and walking inside the kitchen.

I snickered after seeing what she did. She's so childish.

"Welcome" I greeted when I heard the bell chime, indicating that a customer entered the bakery. I gave him a nod when I recognized him. He always come at the bakery and was considered as one of our beloved customers.

He's in the same school as I am... I think?

"Aigoooo! My Soobin-ah! You're here!! I have a new batch of breads just for you!" I didn't mind him and continued prepping the counter. "Welcome!" I greeted without bothering to look at the new person who just arrived. "Yah! You promised to treat me with drinks tonight—" I looked at the counter upon hearing a familiar voice. Our eyes met and that's when his grin grew wide.

"Hey" he greeted before leaning on the counter, completely ignoring his friend. I just stared at him before continuing with what I was doing.

"Oh? Yah! Hwang Yeji! Your friend was greeting you, kindly reply!" I frowned when my grandmother, Heidie gently hit my arm while holding a tray. I rolled my eyes before replying.

"Hello" I muttered, making sure that irritation was clearly written on my voice. He only snickered in return before talking to Heidie.

I just finished setting things up and I almost choked on my own saliva when Heidie couldn't stop laughing each time Yeonjun was talking.

Since when did they grew so close?

"You know what? Why don't the both of you stay for dinner? It's almost dark outside, I'll cook!" My eyes grew wide, obviously annoyed by her. I gave Choi Soobin a glare when our eyes met, letting him know that I am completely against the idea and he seems to be in the same situation as I am.

"No maam...we'll have dinner at home—"

"Sure! we would like to have dinner inside the pretty lady's place!" I forcefully dropped the tray on the counter when Yeonjun responded instead. Pissed, I threw my apron on the rack before readying myself to leave.

"Tteokbokki delivery!!!!" The door swung open, revealing Yuna, Kai, Ryujin and obviously Lia with a very happy aura and even had her arms raised on the air with two plastics of tteokbokki in both hands.

Well...FUCK.

•••

"Get the fuck out of my face playboy" I whispered, enough for Yeonjun to hear.

"You're so attractive when you do that" he replied which made me look away. We were both whispering at eachother for goodnesssake and we look so close. Ew.

I looked around the table, getting busy with their own conversation.

Chaeryoung, keeping Taehyun company.

Lia getting busy with annoying Choi Soobin.

Yuna and Kai teasing Ryujin.

And Beomgyu being serious.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAW THEM!" Ryujin bolted and looked like she was losing all her sht.

Turns out that the maknaes met BTS so Ryujin and Lia was throwing a fit.

Heidie told us to wait outside even though we insisted to help her in the kitchen. I nudged Chaeryoung who was busy blabbering over some things with Taehyun.

"Yah Lee Chaeryoung! Taehyun is getting tired with all your stories" Taehyun instantly shook his head no before smiling.

"She's fun" he commented. I rolled my eyes when Chaeryoung blushed at the remark.

"Focus on me" I heard Yeonjun mutter beside me in which he earned a glare.

"Focus on who?" Our attention diverted to the person who just entered the bakery. His uniform is somewhat messy and his slightly blonde long hair stood out.

"Heidie!! Some punk is hitting on your beloved granddaughter!!" I rolled my eyes when he started getting extra and even ran to the kitchen.

"Aigoo! NOONA! YOU CALL HER NOONA! MIND YOUR MANNERS!" Heidie yelled from the kitchen. He, on the other hand replied with furrowed brows.

"Why?!? She's only 10 minutes older than me!" Ryujin and my friends stood up and hugged my twin brother who walked towards our table.

"Hyunjin! How are you?!" Lia asked and even clung her arms on his. Hyunjin was smiling from ear to ear knowing that he likes the attention he's getting.

"I'm doing fine! As always!

The boys were just looking at the scene.

"Excuse me" I smirked when Hyunjin lightly pushed Yeonjun to the side, parting Yeonjun's figure from mines and sitting in between us.

"It's so nice seeing all of you dining together!" Heidie gleefully exclaimed with a pot on her hand.

The dinner ended fine and the others started to leave one by one until Hyunjin, Heidie and I was the only people left.

"You got your things?" Heidie asked one last time in which we both nodded on our way out of the bakery.

I saw Hyunjin carrying his duffel bag so I threw him my backpack too. He glared at me and yet proceeded to carry it.

"Yeji-ah—OWW!" I grinned when Hiedie smacked the back of his head when hetried to talk in an informal way.

As we were on our way to the parking lot when Hyunjin suddenly walked beside me with a frown on his face.

"Why were you close with that whale?" I looked at him in confusion, having no idea with what he's talking about.

"Choi Yeonjun, that blue ass haired guy"

"What about him?"

"Yah! Can't you see it? That guy is trouble! I'm not worried or anything but I'll seriously shave your head if ever you cry on some peice of sht again. I'm talking about that peice of crap who cheated on you—"

I was staring at him when he realized what came out of his mouth. He looked away before taking a few steps away from me.

"I'm not worried! you stray cat!" He commented before walking away.

I snorted at his silliness before following him.

Heidie entered the car first while Hyunjin went straight to the driver's seat.

Just when we're about to get in.

"You stay away from that guy... if you don't, I'll kill him"

With that, he went inside.

•••
🍷

Don't forget to vote and comment down your opinion!

Let's not be a silent reader.

ENJOY! AND HAVE A GREAT DAY💞