🖇CHAPTER 5

RYUJINS' POV

[What's taking you so long?! I already bought the tteokbokki! We're going straight to Mrs. Hwangs' bakery, meet us there]

I pouted upon reading Lia's text message.

"See you tomorrow ryu!!"

"Byee" I waved to some of my friends from the other school. I took a lollipop from my bag before making my way to the bakery.

"Yah! That's all? This is the only money you got?" I couldn't help but to overhear the other kids' conversation while passing by the alley. I scoffed when I saw Eun-jo, extorting money from the other students. I huffed before continuing on my way

This is why I stopped hanging out with him...he sucks-

I was glued on my spot when I took a glimpse of the slightly long hair with silver white highlights. The guy in the middle was taller than the others and I'm pretty sure it's him.

"Yah!" I called which made them look at me. My gaze darted on him and I scoffed when I knew I was correct.

It's him.

"The school is just over there, you want me to report you?" I threatened while pointing at the school gate, a few meters away from our spot.

"Ryu! I missed you" he uttered and even tried to hug me but I was fast enough to step back. He stinks, probably because he sweats too much. "Drop it Eun-jo, I'm taking him with me" I heard him scoff when I tried to leave with the long haired guy.

"What? Is he your boyfriend? You're dating losers now?" My jaw clenched upon hearing what he just said.

This jerk.

I looked up at the guy beside me and he was just standing there, with no reaction plastered on his face. I heaved a deep sigh before intertwining my arms with his. I checked his nameplate before looking back at Eun-jo.

Choi Beomgyu....cute

"Yes, he's my boyfriend. A loser? The real loser is the one who extort money from other students and doesn't even know how to live life" I grabbed Beomgyu's wrist and attempted to leave but this guy in front of me blocked our way. "I was just being patient with you Ryujin since we used to hang out together, but who told you that you can just take my toy away from me?"

This jerk...really knows how to get on my nerves.

I took the lollipop from my mouth before throwing it far away from us. "Fetch! 'Dog'" I uttered while smirking, giving much emphasis in the word dog "You btch" my eyes grew wide when he punched Beomgyu's stomach. My body acted on impulse and managed to push him with force.

"Fck you!" I was about to punch him when I felt thick hands, wrapped around my wrist. I looked back and he was just looking at me before shaking his head 'no'. "Let go" he did the opposite, even though I was trying to resist, his grip was still stronger than mines.

THEN WHY CAN'T HE FIGHT BACK?!!

I squinted my eyes shut before putting down my fist. He slowly let go and that's when I found my chance. "Fuck you!!" I spat before throwing Eun-jo a punch which made him step back.

Beomgyu instantly pulled me behind him when Eun-jo's friends took a step forward upon seeing what I did to their leader. Eun-jo signed his members to stop before eyeing me deadly.

Atleast I was able to make his mouth bleed.

"You're lucky you're a rich mans' daughter so I can't harm you. But if you're not...you're probably dead, dumped in the trash, with flees flying right above you. Btch"