🖇CHAPTER 17

CHAERYEONG'S POV

"Alright! From the top!" I commanded and tapped them to get back in their formation. We're currently practicing for our performance this upcoming Acquaintance party.

"Aghhh! I can't do this anymore! Have mercy on me!" Lia unnie whined before plopping her body on the floor. "Yah get up! One more round!" Ryujin spoke up, making me smile. She's been busy practicing her moves with Yeji.

"CANNON BALL!" Yuna screamed before falling down on top of Lia to hich made them both laugh. The three of us couldn't help but to shake our head from the both of them.

It's always them.

"Fine, water break" I considered before heading to the side where our things are located. It's a good thing that we have a rich friend. It's not that we're befriending her for that, but of course, we obviously gets benefits! Like this dance studio! Ryujin paid this place for month, so that we can practice.

Imagine if it were only 4 of us...we would've been on the streets. Practicing our asses off under the hot weather.

"Unnie! You and Beomgyu oppa seemed so close lately. Any news? Maybe you guys are dating or something—AWW! LIA UNNIE!! RYUJIN UNNIE HIT ME!" Yuna screamed and even crawled towards Lia who was busy chugging the water down.

"Get away from me Yuna. You stink—"

"Hey! That's mean! YEJI UNNIE—"

"Don't" Yuna shut her mouth closed when we all met Yeji's gaze.

"Okay! Let's get back to practice!" I announced  but was soon stopped when we all heard the door crack open.

"I brought...l-lunch" all of us flashed Ryujin a grin before greeting Beomgyu who just entered the dance studio.

"Oh? So you guys are on "delivering lunch" stage already" Lia unnie commented, earning a chuckle from the rest of us except from the two.

"My mom actually wants to give this to Ryujin and her friends..." he explained so we just all nodded to make him feel at ease.

"Oh and some people came—"

"Annyeong!" Our attention diverted to the three remaining giants who entered. Hyuka went straight to greeting everyone and so did Taehyun while Soobin was just coldly bowing his head.

"Why are you guys here? I thought you guys will be—"

"Here, drink this first" I couldn't finish my words when Taehyun inserted a straw inside the cup he was holding and handed it to me with a smile.

"I thought you guys will be performing too? Not practicing?" I continued, as soon as I took a sip from the drink.

My attention dropped to Yeji unnie who was busy opening her packed lunch while silently glancing at the door became noticeable.

"Expecting someone?" Soobin asked while smirking, not taking his eyes off Yeji who seemed flustered from the sudden question.

Come to think of it...Yeonjun oppa didn't come with them.

"Expecting who? Why would I expect him to come?? Ew" I pursed my lips from Yeji unnie's answer. She panicked.

"We were supposed to start practicing today too, but Yeonjun hyung didn't come, he's quite distant for like a few days already" Hyuka spoke, answering my question. I heard Yeji unie sighed before looking down on her food.

She doesn't want to admit it, but she's already starting to get affected each time someone mentions Yeonjun.

"So how's your day?"