🖇CHAPTER 10

YUNA'S POV

"Yah! Why aren't you talking to me?" I continued on my way and decided to brush his presence off.

The apartment was a walking distance from the police station which I found convenient.

He ditched me to have lunch with another girl.

It's not like I have a reason to be mad though...

I'm 'just' his bestfriend after all.

"Like seriously? Are you mad at me about something?"

I didn't reply and walked a little more faster, making sure that he'd know I didn't want to talk to him at the moment. "Why are you not speaking to me? I won't know what I have done wrong if you don't talk?!" He frustratingly uttered this time, obviously catching up with my pace since his legs are too long

Curse him and that long legs of his!

"Come on Shin Yuna! Why are you being like this?"

"Being like what?!"

"This! Getting all grumpy and sht! You're not even talking to me! I was worried when I heard I fight broke out and you were there! Can't you atleast tell me you're okay or something?!"he somehow raised his voice which made me quite taken aback. The road was still filled with cars and busses but the side walk is currently empty, which means we look like some stupid senior highschool students fighting over some stuff.

"You already checked me earlier! I was fine wasn't I? Why are you so worked up about it—"

"I'm your 'Bestfriend'! What do you expect me to react?!! Laugh?!"

'his bestfriend'.

"Do you now understand??? I'm your bestfriend!! I have the rigrh to worry over some things! Because I'M YOUR BESTFRIEND—"

his bestfriend...

His bestfriend...

Why the fuck does he keep on mentioning that crappy word.

"OKAY!!! I GET IT! I'M YOUR BESTFRIEND! JUST YOUR FUCKING BESTFRIEND! NOW FUCK OFF BECAUSE YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I instantly turned my back when I felt tears resting on my eyes, ready to fall down any time soon. I let out a loud sigh when I realized that we finally reached our apartment. I didn't look at him nor even a glance about his reaction before going inside the building.

---

LIA'S POV

[I heard that punk got into a fight? Good for him. Update me as soon as you notice him getting suspicious or going somewhere]

My heart started hammering inside my chest upon reading the text message sent from an unknown number.

"Look at you" we all turned to Beomgyu and Ryujin walking their way back to us. Beomgyu was pointing out the bruises Ryu had on her lip and her cheek.

I instantly looked away when Ryu's dad soon followed them, looking like he was about to crush somebody. "Stop moving around, you're too fidgety for someone who looks like a sloth"

Was that an insult?

I disregarded Soobin's comment and stayed silent

I've been bothered by a lot of things recently and I feel like I had no energy to talk at all.

And by that, I mean. AT ALL!!

I gave up replying, tapping the sides of my phone lightly by my finger.