🖇CHAPTER 2

CHAERYEONG'S POV

"Chaerrr! Come look at this!"

"Comingg!"I replied gleefully before running to them. They were showing me the new outfit they bought this weekend.

"I was planning to buy this one...but i don't have enough allowance foe the week" I commented, some of them pouted and just comforted me. Unlike them, I am way poorer.

I work in a nearby café during weekends so I can somehow help my mother support myself. I don't feel bad about it though. I get to have more experience as days went on.

"Yah!! yah!!Taehyun is currently in the music room, practicing! Let's go!" I looked up, trying to remember the name. I've been hearing his name a countless times before, but I haven't really paid much attention to it. I have more things to think about rather than fangirling over some guy at school.

"Chaer! You free? Let's go!" I shrugged and just went along with her. I have nothing to do anyway. Some of my friends from other departments are greeting me so I was falling behind.

"Chaer!! I want my discount on the cookies this weekend!"

"Sure!! Just for you Lay!" I screamed back before waiving goodbye. I halted as soon as we reached the entrance. The crowd is too big that even going through it would be a problem.

Girls flock over here just to see one guy???!

"Chaer! Isn't that your friend from the engineering department? You think we can squeeze in?" My friend asked. My eyes darted at the girl bending right at the front on the entrance. "Jess!!" I called, she looked back and started to call us. We managed to squeeze but I still couldn't see him.

"Yah! I can't see a single thing—Holy sht" In just a split second, I found myself, lying flat on the floor. Someone pushed me from the back and I suddenly lost my balance.

"Way to go chaer!" Some of the girls from other department are my friends  and are laighing so I didn't feel that much embarrassed.

I FELL IN FRONT OF HIM!

Just when my friends are about to assist me, he also took the initiative to help me stand up. The bell rung, indicating that the next subject is about to begin. The girls started sprinting away to their designated room and so did my block mates. My gaze met his and I was extremely surprised by what I saw.

His eyes, screams nothing.

Lifeless,

Dull,

And empty.

It's like as if he's physically in front of me but his soulf is nowhere to be seen. Something about him was off and it ticks me off.

BIG TIME!

"You okay?" I asked, he nodded as a reply before picking up his bag beside the piano.

So this is the so called Kang Taehyun? He looks good alright! It's just that he seems so sad to the point that I can barely see life from his eyes.

Just when he was about to leave, I ran after him before hugging him from the back.

Crazy right?

I MUST BE INSANE! WHY DID I HUG HIM??!

He stopped on his tracks, followed by how his body stiffened. I swallowed my non existent salive before tightening the hug even more.

"I know you need this the most...so stop acting that you're okay"

And just like that.

Tears rolled down his cheeks.

----

YUNA'S POV

I frustratingly scratched my head as soon as I realize that I haven't brought my homework with me.

I'M ALREADY IN SCHOOL!

Even though I suck at academics but I'm still trying hard to do better since I'm almost college.

My unnies are already in college. I NEED TO WORK HARD! FIGHTING YUNA!

"YAH!! GOOD MORNING DUMMY!" my blood instantly boiled as soon as I heard his voice, tapping my back in a very furious way. "KAIIII!!!" I screamed before trying to run after him, but it was no use.

He better say thank you to those long legs of his!

I stopped, panting, as I try to catch my breath. He was standing a few meters away from me while laughing. I glared athim before taking off my backpack and throwing it to him, hoping that he'd get hit, however, he caught it.

My eyes instantly grew wide when he smiled after catching my bag. That smile...

FUCK!

"HEUNINGKAI YOU PEICE OF DIRT! GIVE IT BACK!" I screamed, I knew it. That smile will clearly resemble mischief and I know he'd do his very best to tease me.

HE JUST RAN AWAY! WITH MY BAG!

"A ROBBER!! THIEF!!! HELP MEE!" I screamed once more, some of the students just laughed and paid no attention, like as if it was normal for them, seeing us bickering.

Who wouldn't get used to it?! Everyone knows us, as the 'bestfriends who always fight'.

Kai is popular among the girls because he really stands out with his foreign looks.

And yes,

He's the guy I liked for years.

I ram after him, which led us to the campus feild. I was about to kick the sht out of him when he suddenly dropped my bag on the grass. He faced me all of a sudden before fixing his uniform.

"Y-Yah...how do I look?" He licked his lips, nervous about my reply.

"You look the same, old, stinky, dirty beggar" I commented, his face immediately turned from hopeful to pissed. I crouched down to pick up my bag, when he gently pushed me. Because my balance was slightly weak while crouching down, I fell on the grass.

"Y-Yah!!! YAAH!! YOU JERK!" I screamed right at his face when he managed to take off my shoes and threw it away, as far as possible. He then ran away.

"Just wait until I find that—" my words was soon cut, when I saw his figure, standing beside 'her'.

He was trying to initiate a conversation and the girl gladly replies too.

Jang Wonyoung, a freshman.

The girl whom Heuningkai likes.

---
🖇

CHAPTER 2 DONEE!!

I was actually having fun while writing their pov LMAO.

If you have any opinions, feel free to comment.

Don't forget to vote and follow for more💞