🖇CHAPTER 13

RYUJIN'S POV

I squinted my eyes when I saw Lia unnie entering the campus gates. I rode my skateboard until I was able to reach her. Beside her was Choi Soobin who was frowning under the sun.

"Yah unnie! Yuna was worried you didn't—mfff" I glared at her when she covered my mouth using her hand, pulling me away from the giant beside her.

"Bye bye Choi!!! Thank you for the accommodation!" I glared at her when she just pulled me somewhere. "Unnie! Where were you last night? Your sister was worried and almost called the cops!" She shushed me making me frown even more.

"I slept at my friend's house okay? That's all. Now I have to go because we have a test for our 1st subject" I couldn't complain more when she ran away.

She's such a handful.

What was I going to do again? Oh right! The books Chaeryoung needed! I skated on my way to the library before scanning the shelves to find the books Chaeryoung wanted me to get. She has tons of works to do and we all know that she really needs the work so we all try our best to help her as much as we could.

" Nae gaseumpagen hyungteo gone bad~ Simjangeul geutgo gone dead!! Nega aldeon that good boy's gone bad~" I almost choked on my own spit when I saw someone dancing and humming from the very back part of a library. He has his earphones on while he danced. I smirked when I saw the silver white highlights on his hair.

This crackhead really chose library as his stage.

I shook my head before plopping my bag on the table nearby, getting close to him. "You're doing that part wrong"

"Fuck!" I heard him mutter as he flinched. He took of his earphones, barely looking at me.

Did I do something wrong?

"You didn't get the leaning part right—"

"I was just not dancing hard enough" I rolled my eyes heavenwards when he sounded so stubborn just now.

"Even if you're dancing hard enough, you still won't be able to emphasize the move because your angle was wrong. It's supposed to go like this" I tried to put emphasis on the angle he didn't get so that he would see the difference.

"I didn't know you could dance" he uttered all of a sudden making me stood up straight and look at him.

"You know nothing about me" I replied which made him stay silent. He didn't say more before picking up his backpack and was about to leave the area.

"Yah! Choi Beomgyu!" I tried calling for him as soon as we got out of the library but he continued to say nothing at all.

What the fuck did I do wrong now?

I jogged towards him before pulling his sleeves, making him look at me.

"What is wrong—"

"What exactly do you want from me Shin Ryujin?" I was quite taken aback when he called out my whole name. Okay. Now that was cringe.

"What do you mean? I—"

"You started avoiding me after that night and now you're here in front of me, talking like as if nothing happened" my brows furrowed even more when I realized what he was talking about.

I really avoided him though...

I mean, I was just taken aback okay?  I didn't know how to adjust! No one told me something like that before! I had to rhink for like a few days!