🖇CHAPTER 11

YUNA'S POV

Morning came so I had to get up early oncr again to fo to school. I purposely lwft a lot earlier than the time I usually leave with that darned 'bestfriend' of mine.

Is it just me? Or does it feel empty that I'm walking alone...

Lia eonnie slept a little longer since she doesn't have class on her first subject.

"Where's your 'bestfriend' shin yuna?" I rolled my eyes heavenwards when I heard a certain voice spoke to me while snaking his arms around my shoulder.

"Geez, I don't want to get mistaken as your side chick let go of me" I muttered before elbowing him from the side making him clutch his stomach.

Good for him.

I kept on walking but he was persistent to join me. He's wearing a luxurious jacket from a well known brand, covering his uniform. His blonde hair was pushed back neatly which looked good on him for some reason.

But not my type.

"Why are you not with him? Did he find a girlfriend or some—" I looked at him before pinching his mouth closed.

"I heard you're seriously dating someone one of these days? Care to introduce her to me? Mr. Park Jongsaeeng?"

"It's Jeongseong and for the record, I prefer Jay Park" I heard how sarcasm and frustration played through his tone which made me smirk.

"Do I look like I care?"

"Yuna-yah!" Both of us looked behind us when Kai called for me.

"Gotta go! Your bestfriend whom 'you love' arrived" I glared  as I watch him disappear from my sight.

H-How did he know?

Am I t-too obvious?

"What were you two talking about?" I rolled my eyes, walking away from him.

"None of your business"

"Yuna-yah, I'm really sorry hmmm?"

HEUNING KAI REALLY KNOWS HOW TO DRIVE ME NUTS !

He's using that whiny and at the same time sad tone on me and I don't like it because I might just surrender myself if he keeps on going.

NO HEART! YOU'RE STRONG! DON'T LET HIS CHARMS GET TO YOU!

"Let go—"

"I bought you your favorite snacks~" I stopped myself from smiling when I saw different kinds of my favorite snacks inside two plastic bags.

"Still. Let go of me"

"I'll eat it on my own then—"

"I never said I'm not taking them!" I replied before swiftly taking the two bags from his hands. He smiled, taking my backpack so he can carry it.

"I'll be your servant madame" I heaved a deep sigh before walking ahead of him.

"Follow me, you lowly peasant, you shall serve your madame for the whole week"

"WHAT?"

---

YEJI'S POV

"Can I join you for lunch?"

"No" I answered immediately as soon as I heard Yeonjun speaking right behind me with an empty tray on his hand.

"I'll take that as a yes"