🖇CHAPTER 3

YEJI'S POV

I picked up my belongings before leaving the classrom. Lia also texted me to join her for lunch sjnce she's still unfamiliar with the place. While I was walking down the stairs, a figure from afar made my brow raise.

What is that guy doing in my department?

He was texting someone on his phone with a furrowed brows. 

And do I care? Of course not.

I continued with my path but I couldn't help to look at their side when a pretry girl, approach him. The girl kissed him on the cheek before clinging into his arms. He, on the other hand, looked bored before leaving.

As expected, a player.

I walked my way towards Lia when she waved at me from afar.

"Yah! Ryujin told me you were with a guy this morning! Is that why you ditched me??" She teased, I rolled my eyes before replying. "No I was not, some random guy was annoying me if he could get my number" Lia nodded, she was used to the fact that boys would come up to me to ask for my number.

"Where's Ryujin by the way?" I sighed before replying to Lia. "I don't know! She's probably hanging out with some thugs or something, now shut up, I'm too tired to talk" I grabbed a tray from the counter before falling in line to get my lunch in which Lia, also did the same. "I don't think Ryujin is hanging with some thugs yeji-shi—"

"For goodnesssake Choi Jisu, you're quite talkative for someone who barely knows how to speak korean, Ryujin literally has thugs as her set of friends from other school! I really just want to save my breath so don't talk to me"

Was I rude? No, of course not.

Is it wrong if I wanted to speak my thoughts? Lia was already used to it, since she was my bestfriend since middle school.

"Yeji-shi! Here's the pen I borrowed from you" I looked at the person who just spoke beside me.

Huh? Isn't this the girl who clung on that playboy earlier?

I know her?

Why does she have my pen?

Oh right, she was the one sitting a few chair away from me. I couldn't remember her name though...

She wasn't that remarkable.

"Oh, I borrowed this from you during Chemistry, you might've forgotten about it, but thank you" she said, she probably noticed my confusion. I gave her a small, slightly forced smile. My gaze landed on the guy beside her.

This guy.

He smiled when our eyes met.

"Oh! You must be wondering who's this. This is Yeonjun, my boyfriend" she introduced. I eyed the guy from head to toe before heaving a sigh.

Here goes nothing.

"Omo! You're that jerk from earlier right? The one who kept on asking for the girls' number?!" I tried to sound so shocked, Lia did a side step before looking at me, making sure if she heard my tone correctly.

This guy is definitely a player, and this girlfriend of his, needs to know that.

He stared at me with amusement, written on his eyes. He gently shook his head while smiling.

"Omo!" He started, my eyes instantly grew wide when he copied my tone and even placed his hands on his mouth like as if he was so shocked.

"Are you willing to give me your number now?"