🖇CHAPTER 14

YEJI'S POV

As soon as I arrived at the bakery I started getting ready to work. Heidi has been working quite hard these past few days and my brother doesn't even know how to help.

That motherfucker.

How was school darling?" She greeted when she saw me setting up the oven. "Fine, I guess?" I simply said in which she
replied with a smile.

"Ding dong! Presenting the one and only handsome customer of this lovely bakery" my brows creased when I heard a certain voice that I recognized quite well.

"Yeonjun-ah!! You finally came to visit me! I heard you injured your arm last time? Aigoo! Take a seat over there and I'll bring you a lot of bread so you'd get better soon"

"Thank you Heidi! Actually..." I glared at him when his gaze landed on mine.

What the heck is he looking at?

"I'm actually here to do the part time job!" He showed us the paper we placed outside of the bakery, informing people about our lack of personnel. "We don't need you! We have enough people here"

I scoffed immediately, earning a nudge from Heidi who's basically telling me to act nicely.

"But it says you have a space for one more—"

"We don't need a disabled person like you" his jaw dropped, placing his hand over his chest like as if I hurt his feelings. "Yah! How can you say that to him?! Shoo!" I winced in pain when she slapped my back. I pouted before leaving the counter, scurrying away from them.

They give me headaches.

---

"Heidi!! How can you hire someone who's incapable!" I whined for the nth time when I found out that she literally hired Yeonjun!

YES! YEONJUN! The person who has a cast and is very childish that can't even eat on his own.

"He told me he needs the money Yeji—"

"What?? That's the lamest excuse! He can even buy this whole place if he wanted to! That jerk doesn't need the money!" I exclaimed more. Sure, I have a price to pay since he saved me and all that but I was just being patient.

Getting involved with a playboy like him is one of my biggest nightmare!

"Calm down Yeji, my bakery. my rules." she replied making me grunt in pure frustration. I was asked to bring Yeonjun his order since Heidi had a lot of customer. I walked towards his table with the most devastated look I could ever muster, letting him know that I am not pleased with his actions.

"Do you still need anything?" I asked in a monotone voice.

"You should sit down and join me"

"No thanks—" my eyes grew wide when I caught a figure entering the bakery, making me sit in front of Yeonjun, completely turning my back from the counter.

Why is he here?

I bit my lip as I kept on tapping the table. His voice confirmed everything and I almost lost my sht.

Fuck.

"Did the guy wearing a blue uniform already leave" I asked Yeonjun who was raising his brow the whole time. "He's about to...why? Do you owe him money?" I glared at him when I heard what he said.

Why the heck would I owe that jackass some money?

I saw my hands trembling so I had to bring it down on my lap. I didn't know he still has this effect on me..