🖇CHAPTER 9

CHAERYEONG'S POV

I had to leave immediately and Taehyun said he'd like to come, apparently he's also Yeonjun's friend or something. It really bothered me that Yeji was crying so I knew I had to rush.

Taehyun drove us to the hospital and that's when I started sprinting towards the entrance. As soon as I went inside I saw Yeji eonnie sitting on the waiting area, already close to tears.

"Eonnie?!" She came running as soon as she saw me. I hugged her tight when she suddenly bursted out crying.

Yeji eonnie may appear cold on the outside, but just like other people.

She cries.

She cries whenever she's worried.

She cries when she feel bad.

She cries over small little things too.

"Eonnie what happened?"

"T-The Choi's had a fight with the seniors earlier, Ryujin and some of our friends are on the police station right now, I stayed here with Yeonjun because....b-because he broke his arm to save me!!" She said the last sentence louder, bawling her eyes out.

Taehyun's eyes grew wide upon hearing the word 'broke'

"Broke? As in he broke it?? Like split in half or some sht?" I stopped myself from laughing when I heard his question.

It's probably fractured or something...but I'm ging to enjoy them worry for a good 30 minutes.

"W-Will they c-cut it?" Taehyun didn't answer her question which made Yeji eonnie cry more. "I feel so bad Chaer...you know I don't like it when someone tries to be heroic for me..." I nodded my head before patting her back.

Soon after, the doctor came out of the small room, walking towards our direction before looking down at Yeji.

"Your boyfriend is fine, he had a small fracture on his forearm and would most likely heal in 6 to 8 weeks, we had treated it but always tell him to be careful as to not worsen his situation" I was startled from the way the doctor addressed Yeji eonnie but U decided to let it go before proceeding to the room.

Yeonjun oppa was firmly sitting on a chair with his arms wrapped with a blue cast. Yeji eonnie wasn't crying anymore and have already put on her famous deadpanned look.

Like as if she didn't cry...

"Oh? Yah Kang Taehyun! You decided to see me in such a long time!"

"We literally saw each other a few days ago hyung—"

"It's still a long time for me" Yeonjun oppa cut off his words before facing Yeji.

"Let's get them food!" I suggested, signing Taehyun that the both of us should leave them alone. We both headed outside and just decided to talk about a few things.

"Here are the papers. I'll finish the last subject later and then I'll send it to you through email. It's a presentation"

"Okay—"

"Mr. Kang?! You bailed our appointments 3 times, I told you to always visit—" Taehyun cleared his throat, cutting the elegant woman wearing a white coat. The woman gave me a side gaze before flashing heartwarming smile.

"Visit me tomorrow Mr. Kang..." she said in a stern voice before tapping him on the shoulders like how a mother usually does.

"Oh? Chaer!" Hyunjin came out of nowhere, bolting right towards me but I abruptly felt Taehyun's hands pulling me away.