Chapter Seventeen

Mina POV:

I wake up all alone in my crib. Mama and Mommy aren't awake yet. There's no light coming through my curtains and my leg is itchy from my cast. A whine comes out of my mouth as I try to shove my hand under my cast to itch my leg.

"Mama? Mommy?" I yell, using the high bars of the crib to pull myself up.

A small voice comes through my baby monitor saying, "We're coming, sunshine. Hold on."

I giggle and look at the monitor, waving at it. Mama is watching me. My good leg bounces happily as I wait for my door to open.

Mommy and Mama suddenly walk into my room, making me squeal happily. I reach out and make grabby hands at Mommy. She gives me my milky in the mornings.

"Good morning, sweetheart. Did you have a good sleep?" Mommy asks as she lifts me up out of the bed.

Her hair is all messy and there's gunk in her eyes. I press a kissy to her cheek and nod my head. My hair goes everywhere and I laugh.

"Here, Mama will change your bum while I get your milky ready."

I'm passed over to Mama and see a bruise on her neck. Mama got owie? Is she okay?

"Chu owie, Mama." My finger presses on the mark and Mama's cheeks turn red.

"No, it's not owie. Mommy just gave me a special kissy there last night. Nothing to worry about." I'm told as Mama lays me down on my changing table.

She opens my onesie and rips the tabs off my diaper. I pee peed in the night, but I haven't gone poopy in my diaper yet. Whenever I have to go poop, I tell Mama or Mommy and they put me on the potty.

I'm wiped down and shiver a little bit. The wipe is cold and I'm nakey. I've always gotten cold easily and Mommy keeps the house warm for me.

"All clean!" Mama announces once my diaper is taped back on me.

She sits me up and passes me off to Mommy who's sitting in my rocking chair. Her shirt is off and her boobies are out. I snuggle into her arms after she grabs me from Mama.

"There's my sweet girl. How about you have some milky, then try to go back to sleep? It's still really early, baby. It's not even seven yet."

I don't agree with Mommy's words because I want to be close to her and Mama. Sleeping alone in my crib makes me sad. Their bed is way better, but Mommy wants me in my bed at night.

"You can go back to sleep in our bed." Mommy laughs like she just read my mind.

My hands clap together in excitement and I look down at Mommy's boobie. There's milky leaking out of one and I lean down, taking the pink tip in my mouth. I suck and suck while Mommy's body slowly relaxes.

"Guess where we're going today, sunshine?" Mama asks as she sits down near Mommy and I.

"Don't remind her of that right now. She'll never go back to sleep." Mommy sighs while gently nudging Mama's shoulder.

"My bad. You're right. You'll just have to guess later, sunshine."

I pout and reach up to play with Mama's other boobie. My fingers play with her pink thingy on the end and my eyes slowly start to close. Maybe I really am still sleepy.

"What's she doing?" Mama asks.

"She's twiddling. It's normal. Usually little babies do that to increase milk flow. It can also be used for comfort. I think she's doing it as a comfort thing right now. You saw how her body relaxed once she started twiddling. Mina might do it with you too."