Chapter Thirty-Three

Ella (Mommy) POV:

Mina holds my hand as I guide her into the nursery. We just got home from her doctors appointment and she's in an extremely good mood. All giggles and skips. It's good to see her finally being able to jump without that boot on her foot. The first thing she told me when we got in the car, was that she wanted to put on a pretty outfit. She couldn't wear a lot of clothes before because the cast or boot got in the way, so we're in her room to let her pick out an outfit.

"Here we are, sweetheart. Pick out whatever you want to wear." This is Mina's first time officially seeing all the clothes we bought for her in her closet. She usually just wears whatever we chose for her, so this is a new experience.

"Look, Mommy!" Mina's shrill shriek is loud in the small confines of her closet. Rows and rows of bright colored clothes hang in droves. It's a little overboard, but I just cant help buying her clothes whenever I see something cute.

"I see. Do you want a dress, a skirt, or a pair of jeans?" Everything in here has it's own designated area. It wont be hard for me to find whatever Mina wants to wear.

"A skirt and dat!" Mina points to a her favorite rainbow onesie that's currently hanging up next to several pairs of white shirts. I pull it off of the hanger, holding it out to her. She grabs the soft material and skips out of the closet to head to her dresser. A bright purple, ruffle skirt is what she picks out next. The outfit of choice is completed by a pair of white tights. It totally doesn't match, but I don't care. We're not going anywhere.

"Here yous go, Mommy." Mina hands me her clothing and I set it on the changing table, lifting her up onto it once she's standing by my side.

"Let's change your bum first. You're stinky." I dramatically crinkle up my face, waving my hand back and forth in front of my nose.

"I'm not stinky! Chur stinky!" My laugh is joyful as I begin the diaper change. Mina plays with her fingers while I quickly get her cleaned up. After dressing Mina, I set her down on the floor so she can go find Autumn.

"Mama!?" My baby yells as she slowly climbs down the stairs, her hand gripping tightly onto the rail.

"I'm in the laundry room, sunshine!" Autumn yells back. Mina takes off towards the sound of Ella's voice while I follow behind her at a much slower pace.

"Don't you look pretty?" Autumn coos as she lifts Mina up in her arms, pressing several kisses to the side of her head. My girl is always beautiful, but she looks like a gay pride parade threw up on her. So many bright colors in one outfit.

"I love your outfit. You know who else is going to like it?" Autumn wiggles her eyebrows as we wait for Mina to figure out who's coming over. We invited over Noah and Wren to play because Mina can finally properly play without that horrid boot on her leg.

"I dunno, Mommy." She shrugs and pokes Autumn's breast. My wife changed into a lowcut shirt the second she got home. Her other one was ruined by breastmilk at the doctors office, and that stuff smells funky once it dries.

"Noah and Wren are coming over! We're going to go swimming and play." My voice is filled with excitement over having two rambunctious littles in the house. Wren is a handful on a good day. I'm hoping he can help bring out Mina's mischievous side. I know she has one, but I've yet to see it. There are moments when she's cheeky and she shuts it down as soon as she notices it.

"Play wif friend?" Mina asks adorably, tilting her head to the side while stuffing two fingers in her mouth. She doesn't look at Autumn while she talks, though. No, she's staring down at my wife's breasts.

"Yes, play with friend." Autumn nods with a chuckle. She passes Mina over to me since it's my turn to nurse. It's a good thing too since I'm so full that I'm about to leak. I carry Mina over to the armchair in the living room, plopping down in the brown leathery material. After lifting up my shirt, I help her latch on.