Chapter Eighteen

Autumn POV:

Mina is crying in the backseat as I open the trunk up to get her stroller out. It was easy to find a stroller that worked with Mina's height and weight. I just googled strollers that had a minimum weight limit of sixty pounds. It took a while to be shipped though Amazon, but it got here just in time for the zoo.

"Hold on, sweetheart. Mommy's getting it." Ella says from inside the car.

She's sitting up front, putting on her breast pumps. Her breasts started to leak on the car ride here and she was quick to grab the battery powered pump. It goes in her bra and produces little to no noise, making it perfect for when she has to pump while we're out.

"Wan chu boob!" Mina cries.

I quickly get the stroller set up, then move into the car. Mina isn't going to stop until she nurses. After unhooking her from the carseat, I pull my baby into my lap and lift one side of my shirt. Mina pulls on my bra until one of my breasts pop out.

My sunshine latches on and suckles strongly. I use the spare blanket we keep in here for Mina to cover her head. She grunts unhappily, but leaves it where it is.

"Your parents are pulling up beside us." Ella says, pointing out the window to my parents black SUV.

Dad shuts off the engine and hops out of the car, putting on his sunglasses. Mom follows suit and adjusts her hat. They act like they've never seen the sun before, but I still smile at them. I'm one of the lucky people who's parents are still together.

Dad approaches our car and knocks on the window, startling Mina. She pulls the blanket off of her head, exposing my breast. There's milk in Mina's mouth as she smiles at my Dad.

He sticks his tongue out at her while I rush to cover myself back up. As much as he may support our lifestyle, it's still a little bit awkward to be nursing an adult. Even if Mina is the size of a child.

"Pop pop!" Mina shouts around my nipple, pointing at my Dad.

I chuckle and say, "Yeah, that's your Pop Pop. Finish up so we can go see the animals."

With that said, I cover Mina's head back up and gently pat her butt while I wait for her to be done. Ella gets out of the car to distract my parents. Dad keeps knocking on the window, distracting Mina from nursing.

She guides him away from the car and they chat for a little while. Finally, Mina finishes. She sits up, burps, and I laugh. There's milk all over her lips and chin. I wipe it off with my thumb, then step out of the car with Mina in my arms.

"Pop pop!" Mina squeals, making grabby hands at my Dad.

He stops talking to Ella and makes his way over to me, pulling my baby out of my arms. "There's my girl!"

"Your girl needs to go in her stroller. Sorry, Dad." I tell him with an apologetic smile.

If he carries Mina around all day, she isn't going to want to go in the stroller once his arms are tired. Our baby loves to be carried. My Dad sighs like it's the hardest thing he's ever done, but eventually puts Mina in her stroller.

Ella grabs the diaper bag, shrugs the straps onto her shoulders, then starts towards the zoo entrance. I follow suit while pushing the stroller.

"What animal should we look at first?" I ask Mina.

She's leaning back in the stroller seat and picking her nose, not paying any attention to me. Dad laughs when he sees what she's doing.

"Digging for gold?" He asks.