Chapter Thirty-Nine

Ella (Mommy) POV:

It's the following day after we arrived and we're finally ready to have some fun. Autumn and Mina are in a good mood as we get dressed and ready to head out. My baby girl is wearing a red and white mini mouse dress with her bathing suit underneath. Autumn decided on a pair of short jean shorts, a long white t-shirt, and a pair of brown sandals. Her white bikini is underneath. I chose an outfit that's kind of similar. The only difference is my bikini is black instead of white. 

"Alright, sweetheart. There are some rules before we leave our room. Okay?" I ask, crouching down in front of Mina so I can get her attention. She nods and stuffs her two middle fingers in her mouth. Her big gray eyes are on my own as I say, "You always need to stay near Mommy and Mama. No running off. Can you do that for us," I wait to continue until Mina says yes. When she does, I continue, "Mama and Mommy will have to get you out of the pool at certain times to put more sunscreen on you. No whining or arguing when that happens. The last rule is we can't nurse you out in public. If you want your milky, you have to come back to the room."

My last rule causes Mina to pout. Her plump, pink bottom lip sticks out and she whimpers. "I know it's hard, babydoll. Can you be a big girl for us today and drink out of your sippy?" Autumn chimes in, pulling Mina into her arms and rocking our little girl. 

She rubs her face against my wife's shirt and whines. Yeah, she wants to nurse before we go. That's her telltale, 'I want milk, but I'm too shy to ask.' It's a good thing that I set aside extra time for this before heading to breakfast. Autumn hates when I plan everything down to a T, but if I didn't we wouldn't have the time to do everything we wanted. 

"It's Mommy's turn to give you milky, sunshine. Go ahead and go with Mommy." My wife gently tugs Mina over to me and I lift her up into my arms. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I drape Mina over my lap and lift my shirt, tugging down the cup of my bikini. My hard, pink nipple comes into view and she latches on. Her sucks are slow and relaxed while she plays with the ends of my hair. 

"There you go. It's not going anywhere, baby." I coo while patting her butt. We had to put a swim diaper on her today and I'm a little bit nervous about people judging her for it. The diaper is obvious when she's just in her bathing suit. If anybody approaches her about it, the Mommy bear inside me is going to make itself known. Mina cant help it and doesn't deserve judgement. Yes, in looks she can pass as nine to eleven, but what young girl is still in swim diapers?

Mina grunts and presses on my left breast that's currently in her mouth. That one must be empty. I switch her over to my other side and support my breast so she can get a good latch. Autumn moves around the room, preparing our cooler that's filled with breastmilk and snacks. Once she's done, she comes to sit beside me. Mina gives her a smile while breastmilk runs down her chin. I swipe it away with my thumb and wipe the dampness on my shorts. 

"Are you ready to go now?" I ask Mina when she finally sits up. 

"Yeah, Mommy!" She squeals in response and runs to the door. I wait to see if she'll open it or not. All my girl does is stand there while bouncing on her toes. I'm proud of her for not opening the door and waiting on us. 

"Come on, my love. Let's go." Autumn chirps, walking over and grabbing Mina's hand. I gather the cooler and our purses, then we make our way towards one of the ships dining rooms for breakfast. 

***

Mina enjoyed eating breakfast with Mickie and Minnie. In fact, she was the star of the show in her Minnie Mouse dress. We took several pictures of her with her syrup covered face, standing next to some of her favorite Disney characters. Now, we're at the pool and getting ready to get in. Mina is a big ball of energy as I sit down on a pool lounger to help her out of her dress. Her Mini Mouse two piece is adorable. It's red with white polka dots. Most of the clothes she got for this vacation were her surprises that we gave her a couple days before we got here. They're all Disney themed. 

"There you go, angel." I croon as I start applying sunscreen to her pale skin. I turn to Autumn to see that she's leaning back with her sunglasses on. "You too." I tell her, tossing her sunscreen at her. That woman burns like a kid trying to make food by themselves. Her red-haired self needs to be careful. The last time she didn't put on sunscreen, I had to apply aloe vera gel to her skin because she burned so bad she was blistered. 

"I wanna get in now, Mommy." Mina excitedly tells me after I finish putting her sunscreen on. 

"Alright, sweetheart. Give Mommy a second." I hold up a single finger and have Autumn apply sunscreen to my back. I burn too, just not as quick as my two girls.

"Now we can get in the pool." Mina bounces happily and grabs my hand, guiding me towards the large waterpark. There's slides that go around the sides of the ship. I'm guessing that's where she's leading me. I'm a tad bit nervous letting her go down one of them. She's not that strong of a swimmer yet. Autumn and I have worked with her, but there's only so much we can do in such a short time frame. 

"You sure you want to go down one of these?" I ask to be sure. Autumn's caught up with us and she seems just as nervous as I am. 

"Yes, Mama and Mommy. I wanna go down dat one." She points towards the largest slide and I  internally cringe. I guess I can let her do that one. There's lifeguards for a reason. Biting down on the inside of my cheek, I nod and gesture with my hand for Mina to go to start climbing the stairs to the top of the slide. She squeals happily and skips off towards the stairs. I can already feel my thighs cramping at the though of having to climb all of those.

"Are you sure about this?" Autumn whispers in my ear while Mina skips a few feet ahead of us. 

"Not really, but she'll be okay. She has to learn her limitations herself. There's lifeguards everywhere for a reason." I reply with a shrug of my shoulders.

We eventually make our way to the top and wait in line to go down. Mina can hardly handle herself. She's bouncing and babbling to us about everything around her. Some people look at her like she's weird, but nobody says anything. That's good. I was really worried about somebody approaching her to say something rude. 

Eventually, we make it to the front of the line. I go first so I can meet Mina at the bottom. I will have to admit that the slide was really fun. The water was cool, but not to the point of being cold. Plus, the drops and twists gave me a good burst of adrenaline. My only concern is that the pool at the bottom is quite deep. I'm just hoping she can push herself off the bottom when she shoots out. 

Mina waves to me at the top and I shield my eyes from the sun while I wave back. The lifeguard gives her the go ahead to go down and she practically tosses herself down the slide. About thirty seconds later, she comes shooting out. I hold my breath while I wait to see if she'll surface without help. Surprisingly, she does. Although she does use a little doggy paddle to get herself to the stairs. 

I open my arms for her and she rushes into them. "You did so good!" I exclaim when my arms are wrapped around her tiny body. She's soaking wet and is smiling that she just won a gold medal at the Olympics. 

"That was so fun, Mommy! I wanna go again!" Mina speaks a mile a minute while we wait for Autumn to go down. She appears a few seconds later, holding her bikini top to her chest. 

"My whole top got untied." My wife laughs while checking over Mina. I shoot her a thumbs up, letting her know our little girl got out of the pool okay. A look of relief that crosses my wife's face, adorable. 

"Let's go again!" Mina shouts, already running back towards the stairs. Guess we found what we're doing for the rest of the day.