Chapter Thirty-Eight

Autumn POV:

Grabbing our bags off of the dock, we finally load up onto the giant cruise ship in front of us. Mina is fast asleep in her stroller, sleeping away without a care in the world while my wife pushes her. Our poor baby hardly got any sleep last night after that horrible visit from her brother and sister.

She ended up sleeping in bed with us and kept startling awake from nightmares. We're all tired and plan to spend the first day on this cruise resting up in our cabin. We take the first opportunity to head to our room.

It's a quaint cabin with a queen sized bed and a twin sized bed beside the queen. Since we couldn't bring Mina's crib with us, we decided to bring collapsible bed railing that attaches to Mina's bed. She's gotten so used to sleeping in her crib that she'll roll out of any bed she's laying in. That's why she sleeps in the middle of Ella and I's bed when she gets in with us. 

Ella walks over to the queen bed and throws our luggage on top with a huge sigh. "I'm so tired." She complains while pulling her shirt off. Her breasts come into view and I laugh asking, "Why do you never wear a bra except when you're working?" 

Ella's eyes meet mine and she shrugs as she starts digging through one of her suitcases. "They're uncomfortable and I don't like them. I got small boobs anyways." I personally have to disagree with my wife on that one. She has fabulous breasts that are pretty big. They sit high up, though, so I guess she can get away with not wearing a boob prison as she likes to call them.

I walk into the room while Ella changes into one of her long shirts and a fresh pair of underwear. She's ready to go to sleep. I'll take care of Mina so my wife can rest up. I know my baby needs a diaper change, I can see the sagging from here. On silent feet, I approach the stroller and crouch down. Mina's head is turned to the side and her cheeks are pink from the heat. It's adorable. 

"Come to Mama, lovie." I whisper while unbuckling the buckles on her stroller. Lifting Mina out, she releases the cutest cry. I shush her while pushing her head into my neck. Her lips automatically latch onto my skin, suckling like she's looking for some milk. Ella sees this from her reclined position on the bed and she chuckles saying, "Change her and bring her over here. I'll nurse her."

My lips purse in thought. I actually wanted to nurse her. We had a long drive here and Ella got to nurse her at both the rest stops we stopped at. Ella must see the look on my face, because she's quick to say, "You can nurse her if you want. It's your turn anyways."

"Thank you, babe. I really need to nurse her. I'm full." I admit, laying Mina on the foot of the bed and grabbing the diaper bag. Once she's all cleaned up, I walk over to the smaller bed and lay Mina down. I climb in with her and lay on my side, pulling up my shirt. I'm so tall that my feet hang off the foot of the bed. Meanwhile, Mina fits perfectly with room to spare. 

"I feel like Goldilocks in the little bears bed." I grumble, wondering why I chose to lay in this bed instead of the bigger one with my half-naked wife. Ella chuckles silently and I shoot her the middle finger. 

"Hey! Be nice. It's not my fault you made the wrong choice." I can hear the humor in my wife's voice even though I'm not facing her. I grumble and rub my bared nipple across Mina's slightly parted lips. She latches on and sighs happily once she starts suckling. I'm honestly wondering how much Mina is actually going to like this cruise since we wont be able to pop out our breasts on demand. Our girl is spoiled and always gets to nurse whenever she wants, but now we have to be around other people and they'll judge. If she wants her milk, we'll have to come back to the room.

 If we wanted to wean Mina, this would be the perfect opportunity. We aren't weaning her yet, nor are we close to. She's our little girl and can have her milk anytime she wants it. Well, if we're at home or in private that is. 

A soft snore emits throughout the room, startling me slightly. Turning my head, I see that Ella is now completely asleep. She's spread out like starfish on top of the bed sheets and a line of drool is slowly leaking out of her mouth. My classy wife isn't looking so classy right now. She must've been really exhausted. Speaking of exhausted, I'm tired too. 

Mina's pulls on my breast have slowed dramatically, so I take the chance to wiggle myself further into the bed. My eyes feel the weight of my sudden exhaustion and I close them. Not even a minute later and I'm fast asleep.

***

I wake up to a tiny hand sneaking under my shirt that rolled back down in my sleep. Small, cold fingers grasp my sensitive breast, making my wince. Mina's body wiggles on top of mine as she lays herself down on top of me while struggling to lift my shirt. Eventually, I hear her huff and the next thing I know, she stuffs her head under my shirt and latches onto my breast. I'm trying so hard not to laugh and my stomach bounces with my restrained laughter. 

Turning my head, I can see that Ella is awake and just watched everything go down. She's biting her lip and looking bright red. She must be trying not to laugh as well. "Help yourself, Mina." I finally say, startling my baby. I grasp the neckline of my shirt, pulling it up so I can see her. My little girl is staring up at me with a happy smile, my nipple still firmly placed in her mouth. 

"Good afternoon, sunshine. Did you have a good sleep?" I ask with a soft smile. Mina nods, accidentally pulling on my nipple. I wince and begin to pat her diapered butt. It's clearly full again and I don't feel like changing her. 

"Not it!" I yell, moving my finger to put it on my nose. Ella groans and sits up in bed, grabbing a diaper and a pack of wipes. "Next one is yours." She grunts, although I can tell she isn't upset at all. She was the main one that wanted out little in diapers. It just happens that Mina has a bladder problem that makes diapers necessary. 

"Let Mommy change you, baby. You can finish your milk afterwards." I tell Mina as I unlatch her from my breast. She slides out from under my shirt and lays back on the bed so Ella can change her. 

"How about we order some food to the room and have a night in? I would like to relax before we have to be out in the sun, chasing Mina tomorrow." Ella suggests, taping up the sides of Mina's diaper. She doesn't bother putting our girl's dress back on, just sets her down on the floor and lets Mina skip around the room. 

That's her new thing, running around in a diaper. I guess if I could get away with that, I would. It seems comfortable and fun. "Sounds like a plan. We can eat at one of the restaurants on board tomorrow. Plus, I don't think we're getting clothes on her anytime soon." I gesture to Mina, who's currently humming to herself while wiggling her tiny bum to the beat. 

The room we're in has a television, a huge bathroom, but nowhere for Mina to really play. That's perfectly fine, seeing as we won't be in this room all day. There's plenty of activities for her to do on this ship that will keep her entertained. She doesn't need toys when this whole ship is a jungle gym. We did let her bring a couple dolls and some of her stuffies, though. 

"You order dinner and I'll get Mina's toys out for her." I instruct Ella. She readily nods and I stand, approaching Mina's bright pink suitcase. As soon as I unzip it, I realize that Mina must've snuck a lot more in here than what was originally packed. A bunch of random toys fall out. I instantly groan. 

Mina sees her toys and squeals, running towards the fallen items. She lifts her favorite doll up, gives it a hug, then tosses it back down when she sees a different toy that catches her attention. "Wook, Mama!" My baby holds up her bright pink, sparkly dragon. 

"I see." I'm trying so hard not to laugh, but it finally escapes me. I seriously can't believe this little girl managed to put all these toys in here without us noticing. I'm not even mad because that's just pure genius. She even managed to get it zipped up when it was close to bursting. It was probably a struggle. Yeah, we got a little sneak on our hands and I can't even be mad about it.