Be My Valentine (multiple ships/Valentine special)

This is a special one shot for Valentine's Day. Should've wrote this sooner but I actually forgot all about Valentine's Day, so—

Also, this is like a modern AU. 

<>

"True love stories never have endings."  Richard Bach

<>

Rain stared at the ceiling. In about three...two...one...

"Rain!" Stella knocked on his door and quickly pushed it open. "Wake up, it's Valentine's Day!"

Rain nodded. "I am aware, Stella."

"Then get up! Everybody's coming over and then everyone is gonna ask people on dates. I bet Daryll five bucks that Patrick will ask Azura, so come on!"

Rain chuckled and rolled out of bed, throwing on a hoodie as he followed Stella out.

Kane nodded at him from the table. "Good morning, Rain."

Lance came in, running his fingers through his bangs. "Ahh, Valentine's Day. One of my favorite days of the year."

Ceris rolled her eyes but didn't say anything.

Patrick ran into the kitchen. "Daryll, help. I want to ask Azura to be my date tonight and I don't know how!"

Daryll glanced over at Dexter. "You just did."

Patrick gasped and looked at the other entrance to the kitchen. Azure stood there open-mouthed. 

"You want me to be your date?" She asked.

Patrick nodded, blushing. "Um...yes."

Azure smiled. "Patrick, I thought you would never ask me."

He sighed in relief and Stella pointed at Daryll. "You owe me five bucks!"

"I knew it would happen, I just happen to have bucks at my disposal." Daryll slid the bill across the table to her.

Azura took a seat at the table. "Who is everyone's dates for tonight?"

Daryll glanced at Patrick. "Actually, mine's Dexter..."

Patrick grinned. "I knew it!"

"I asked Stella." Rain looked over at her and smiled.

"I haven't asked anyone yet." Kane glanced at Ciara as he spoke. 

Lance shrugged. "Ceris, I was gonna ask you."

She sighed and a slight smile appeared on her face. "I hope the date is more romantic than the way you asked me."

Lance chuckled and nodded. "It will be, I promise."

"Do you have anyone, Ciara?" Stella asked, tilting her head.

Ciara frowned. "No, I don't. I haven't had a date for Valentine's Day in nearly two years."

"Well I might know someone who would ask you." Rain said, winking at Kane, who shot back a panicked look.

"Really? Who?"

Kane sighed and glared at Rain. "Me. I want to ask you to be my date."

Ciara blushed slightly and nodded.

Stella flapped her hands. "Perfect! I think that's everyone—"

"Actually," Hilda stood up. "I have a date for this Valentine's Day."

Lyria stared at her. "Wait, what? You actually like someone?!"

Hilda nodded. "Yes. I'm going with Hogsworth."

Lyria stares at Hilda but said nothing else. That was the craziest thing she had heard all week."

A/N: I know it was kinda short and random, but I wanted to do something special for Valentine's Day and I had no time to do a fan art like I was planning to. So this is what you get. Happy Valentine's Day! Love, Echo

P. S: I love every single one of my followers for making my journey here on Wattpad amazing so far. Thank you so much and I send my love!