You Son of A- (Lanris)

Request for Iamamenpro

<>

"Sometimes I love you. Sometimes I want to punch you in the face."  (Speaker Unknown)

<>

Ceris's P.O.V.

I cross my arms and give Lance an annoyed look. "Seriously? Was that supposed to funny?"

He nods. "Yes, it was. Obviously you do not find my comment amusing."

"Nothing you say is amusing."

"Now that's not true," he gives me a sly smile. "You have found multiple things I've said amusing, and don't lie to me."

I sigh. "Look, whatever. I don't care. You need to get going."

Instead of heading towards the door, he steps closer to me. "Before I head back to the Outer Islands, I need to ask you something."

Instead of his usual light, somewhat seductive tone, there is a serious edge to his voice. I grunt and cross then uncross my arms. "All right then. Make it quick."

He looks at me a moment, opens his mouth, then closes it again. He looks at me for about another minute and before I know what's happening, he has me against the wall. "Lance—"

"I'm sorry, please don't kill me." Before I can even open my mouth to respond, he presses his lips on mine. Half of me is screaming, 'MOVE, GET AWAY FROM HIM DO SOMETHING' while the other half of me is melting.

After what feels like forever and yet no time at all, he pulls away from me. We stare at each other for a long moment, neither of us being able to move. He's breathing heavily and I feel like I'm going to explode from blushing so hard.

The first thing that comes out of my mouth is, "You son of a—!"

He chuckles and runs a thumb across my cheek. "Oh, Ceris."

"What the heck is wrong with you?!"

"I'm not sure," he suddenly looks worried. "I really shouldn't have done that, should I have? Oh Notch, please don't kill me."

"Lance," I look him directly I the eye, grabbing his arms so he doesn't try to pull away from me. "Most people usually kiss someone if they love them."

He swallows. "Uh-huh."

"You love me?"

"Well...yes. Why else would I have kissed you even though you can make me pay for it? Please don't make me pay for it."

I can't help but smile. "I'm not going to. But I will make you pay by punching you if you don't kiss me again, you son of a gun."

A smile of relief plays on his lips and he leans his face close to mine. This time he takes it much slower, knowing that he has the go for this. He presses his lips on mine again and this time, I kiss him back.

The door wings open a few moments later and I hear Vordus yell, "LANCE, YOU SON OF A—"

A/N: A little sappy, I know. Also, why did "yell" autocorrect to "hell" when I was typing? 😳

Part 2?