Forced Wedding (Naeus and Ceris AU)

Requested by Dlopasorus.

<>

Ceris tried to get up, but Naeus slammed his foot onto her chest. "You aren't going anywhere."

Ceris stared up at him, a fire in her eyes. "So, I presume you're going to kill me then?"

"No," Naeus leaned down, his face inches from her's. "That's not in my best interests."

"So you're going to force me to watch as you continue to massacre my people?" She replied. "Or are you going to throw me into prison to rot?"

"None of the above," Naeus nodded slowly. "I'm going to make you my wife."

Ceris stared in horror. "I'd rather DIE!"

"I know you would. But if you want me to not kill every last Enderman here, I advise you to do as I tell you. Vordus is dead and Zeganirn will be shortly after, regardless if he's escaped."

Ceris couldn't believe what she was hearing. Never in a million years would she marry someone as heartless as Naeus, but maybe she could use this to her advantage... "Fine then."

Naeus blinked. "Wait, what?"

"Take me as your wife," Ceris stared up at him. "But you must call off the fighting."

Naeus studied her for a long moment. "Done."

Within minutes, the fighting had ceased, and both sides stood on the battlefield in confusion. Naues gripped Ceris' arm tightly, whispering, "You better not try to leave or hell will break lose. I can kill you in a heartbeat and I will destroy everything—and I mean all of it."

Ceris swallowed and nodded.

<>

Three months later

"She's WHAT?!"

Frog Lance stared at Kane from the table, Stella and Rain also in shock.

Kane nodded. "Yup. First piece of news we've gotten from the End in over three months—Ceris is now married to Naeus."

"This is outrageous. Ceris would never marry someone like him." Lance hopped off the table.

Ciara looked up. "She probably did it to try and protect her people, Lance."

"Still...I need to be alone right now."

They watched as he hopped off and Stella turned. "What even was that?"

<>

Ceris wasn't happy. Eating, ruling, and sleeping in the same bed as Naeus was absolute torture. But little did he know she was only biding for time...

<>

A/N: short, yes, but I might write a part two in the future!