Chapter 1: Confessions

"Happy Birthday Sakura!" shouted all her friends as she stepped into her and Tomoyo's house.

"What the-" was all Sakura could say as she was being dragged into the living room by a lot of people.

Sakura was living with Tomoyo in a house- or rather mansion –where they both live in together, which they also both helped chip in to be able to make. Fujitaka gained a lot of money from a certain excavation that he supported because of a breakthrough so Sakura was able to pay for her part of the house easily.

Today was Sakura's 21st birthday and she wouldn't have it any other way. She was happy with her life. She was still cared by her father, Fujitaka Kinomoto and brother, Touya Kinomoto even though they didn't live together anymore. She always had the support of her best friends Tomoyo and Eriol…and of course, the love of her boyfriend, Syaoran.

Life couldn't get any better.

"Okay, present opening time!" Takashi shouted above the noise.

Everyone cheered as they led Sakura to the couch and they all piled their gifts for her on the table.

After a lot of cheering and laughing from the presents Sakura got from her friends Rika, Naoko, Chiharu, Takashi, and mailed in gifts from her father and brother, it was finally time to open the presents she had been waiting for. Eriol was first to step up.

"Okay, first of all…I didn't know what to give you this year since I bought you everything I can think of the past few years. So I had to ask help from Tomoyo. So, if you wanna kill me for this gift, have a 2nd thought and kill her instead"

"Oh Eriol" Sakura said with a laugh as she took the well wrapped package from one of his best friends.

As Sakura took the lip off the box, she gaped at its contents.

"Oh my God" she whispered with a smile.

"What is it?" Naoko asked since only she can see it as she was the only one on the chair as the others were on the floor.

Tomoyo giggled and Sakura looked at her with a knowing look. Sakura looked back at her gift and held it up by the straps.

It was a black teddy with décors of red.

They all laughed seeing this.

"Hey!" Eriol said over their laughter which eventually died down. "I had trouble buying that thing. The saleslady who assisted me was looking at me as if I was mad"

They all burst out laughing again.

"Okay, okay…my turn!" Tomoyo interrupted as she handed her to gift to Sakura.

"Oh my…it's s-so beautiful Tomoyo!" gasped Sakura as she looked at the gown and held it up.

It was a long elegant gown and was silver in color. It was strapless and it had a ribbon around the waist which tied to the back. Diamonds were all around it making figures as designs. All in all, it looked really expensive.

"Hey, only the best for you" was all Tomoyo said. "Besides, next time Syaoran invites us to one of his balls in Hong Kong, you won't have a problem with the gown"