Chapter 5: Found

Tomoyo looked up just in time to see a guy run past her. She stopped and turned around and saw him run after 2 girls, a shorter girl who had long black hair who was pulling onto another girl but only taller and with honey colored hair. Tomoyo did a double take on the 2nd girl. She saw the girl look back at her and Tomoyo's eyes widened.

Tomoyo rubbed her eyes and when she opened them again, they were gone.

"I'm getting delirious" Tomoyo told herself. "But I swear, that woman really looked like Sakura" her mind told her to follow their direction and that was what she was gonna do.

Tomoyo turned around and started to walk towards their direction but stopped again as someone called out her name.

"Tomoyo-sama?" called a woman from the gate.

Tomoyo turned to look at the woman.

"Oh, hey Mona"

"Aren't you going in to meet your mother? She's waiting for you at the backyard"

"Oh…umm…of course" Tomoyo said unsurely. After one last glance at her general direction, she walked over to the woman who has been serving her family for years since she was a child. "What are you doing out here anyway?"

Mona smiled and locked back the gate after Tomoyo went in. "Oh, there were 3 people who rang the door bell and ran off. I wanted to ask them where they were headed to help out but they aren't here anymore"

"Did they happen to be two girls and a guy?"

"Yes, how do you know?"

A chill ran through Tomoyo's body for a reason she didn't know but she was feeling excited and she wondered why.

"Mona," she said in an urgent voice to her helper. "Did you get them on the surveillance camera?"

"Hai but not much"

"I want you to give me a copy of it. Put it in a tape while I talk to my mother"

"Hai"

"Thank you so much!" Tomoyo said as she ran off to the backyard where her mother was waiting.

*****

"Girlfriend?" Sakura asked Yasuki as he rang the door bell to the next house they came to which was beside the Daidouji residence.

"I panicked" Yasuki explained with a grin on his face.

Sakura smiled and shook her head.

*****

"W-What are you talking about?" Syaoran said in shock.

"I'm sorry Syaoran" Eriol said through the phone. "I tried calling you days after the accident happened but I never got through to you. I'm glad you called, but I'm also sorry"

"But Eriol, you can't be right. She can't be- be-" Syaoran stopped, not willing himself to believe that Sakura was gone.

"We haven't heard from her for over a month Syaoran, what can we do?"

"But, you said she wasn't found yet"

"Yeah, they concluded that she fell off the cliff and into the river that's why she was never found"