Chapter 13: Finding and Losing Hope

"How could you not have noticed that she left?" Syaoran shouted, his voice ringing in the hall where he and the guards to the mansion stood.

They have all been searching last night as to where Sakura could have gone. They had all given up hope of finding her at past midnight for Hong Kong will be packed with the public enjoying their night life.

Syaoran for one, didn't get much sleep at all, worried sick about Sakura and having very dreadful thoughts as to what could have happened to her.

"Dismissed" he growled through clenched teeth before he made his way up the stairs and to his room.

Eriol, Jay, Takashi and the girls looked at each other worriedly before they too left the now empty hall to one of the sitting rooms in the mansion.

"Where could she have gone?" Naoko asked worriedly.

Everyone else shrugged at this, not having a clue where she went and how she left in the first place.

"Wherever she is, she must still be in Hong Kong. She couldn't have left for Japan or anywhere else without money with her" Mei Lin pointed out before looking at Tomoyo. "She doesn't have money with her…does she?"

She shook her head. "No, all the money her father and my mother gave us are all with me. I kept it since we left Japan…I thought of the same thing last night so I checked, and all of it was still there"

"Did any of you lose anything? I'm not saying she's a criminal here, but maybe she just used it to pay for stuff she needs to get out" Jay said thoughtfully.

Everyone else shook their heads.

"This is bad. We have six days left until the wedding and we didn't succeed in making Sakura remember, and to make matters worse…she isn't here!"

Eriol looked at Tomoyo pace around the room. He would've wanted to calm her down but he was panicking as well. What are they gonna do?

*****

"Damn it" Syaoran growled, walking down the halls looking angry and worried at the same time. 'What happened to you Sakura? Where are you?'

*****

4 Days Left...

"Are you okay now Sakura?" Airi asked, handing her a glass of water.

They were gathered in the kitchen for dinner and the Sumiyas were worried as to what happened to Sakura but nonetheless glad that she was back.

"I-I'm fine…thank you" she said in a whisper, taking a sip of her drink.

"Now, why did you come back? Not that I mind of course"

"I…well, I kinda snuck away" she said guiltily.

Airi gasped. "But they'll be so worried, they m-"

"Airi, its fine…all I've done so far was cause problems for them. It is for the best hat they don't know where I am. Please…please promise me that none of you will tell them that I am here" she said, looking at each of them.

Yasuki immediately nodded his head, he was ecstatic. Emi looked guilty for a while before smiling and nodding her head. Airi on the other hand…