Chapter 9: So We Meet

Eriol held up his arms as the guy searched his pockets for anything dangerous. After doing so, he dropped his hands and entered with the rest of the group.

"They sure do have tight security" pointed out Takashi, who was now in his normal clothes.

"What do you expect?" said Rika. "Their family is after all royalty"

Sakura looked down at her white dress, smoothened it down and adjusted the ribbon that was made into a headband for her hair with the excess falling down her back. She was wearing all white, even her sandals and her jewelry which was made of white-gold except for the necklace around her neck which was of a ruby, the one given by Syaoran.

"I don't know why but I'm feeling very nervous about something"

Tomoyo smiled at her. Her true feelings for Syaoran were kicking in.

As they made their way towards the entrance, a maid met them half way through and bowed before speaking.

"Excuse me" she said in Japanese. "The prince has instructed me to tell you that he will meet you by the gardens"

The group bowed as they followed the maid until they arrived into the very beautiful garden. Different assortments of flowers were planted everywhere and looked absolutely divine. Two swings hung under a branch of a huge tree and a round tea table was placed by the small stream. A small bridge was over the stream connecting to the other side where more different flowers and plants were planted.

"This is absolutely beautiful" said Tomoyo as she started taping.

Sakura looked at the view with a sweet smile, loving every part of it. She giggled and started running to the middle of the grounds and spinning around making her dress flow giving her a look of an angel considering that she was wearing all white also because her beauty really was angelic.

The other girls giggled at her actions and ran after her. Eriol took the camcorder and took a video of the rest of the girls as they imitated Sakura.

They were all almost wearing the same thing. Except, Tomoyo's dress was blue and her hair was in a braid. Rika's was pink and her hair was held at the sides with pink barrettes, and Naoko's dress was sunny yellow and she was wearing a yellow head band.

After a few minutes of savoring the scene, Rika and Naoko went over to the swings and sat there talking. Eriol and Tomoyo were sitting on the chairs at the tea table while Takashi and Chiharu were at the bridge holding hands and talking.

Sakura on the other hand…

"Tomoyo, I need to go the bathroom" she said as she started skipping towards the mansion.

"Do you know which way to go?" she shouted at her retreating back.

Sakura smiled and walked backwards. "I'll find my way!" she shouted with a giggle before turning around again.

*****

"Mother, my friends who arrived from Japan are waiting for me outside by the gardens. I'll be stepping outside to meet them"

"Of course dear, and bring Chyou with you, she'll be glad to meet your friends"

"Understood" he said in a serious tone before exiting the hall where his mother, his sisters and other helpers were preparing for the wedding that was set in a few days.