Chapter 3: Taken Away

"So, what was in the package?" Tomoyo said grinning at Sakura making her blush.

"Oh just a little something I bought"

"Which is-?" pushed on Tomoyo.

"Promise ring"

"Aww…that's so kawaii Sakura!" squealed Tomoyo as she jumped around and held the camcorder at her.

"Yeah well, it once belonged to my great grandparents, then to my grandparents, then to my parents. I told my dad to pass it on to me and so he sent it to me weeks ago after I told him about Syaoran's proposal. He was glad so he had it redesigned so that it look too old fashioned" she explained as she looked at the other ring which was on the same finger as Syaoran's engagement ring.

"Well, I hope you two live happily ever after" Eriol said in a final tone.

Sakura and Tomoyo giggled at his statement.

"What? I mean it. You guys have been through a lot and you've been together for years and haven't gotten tired of each other once. So, why not settle down?"

"How about you and Tomoyo then?" Sakura grinned looking at the couple suggestively.

"I've got that covered" Eriol said grinning at her.

Tomoyo looked at him curiously. "Huh?" was all she can say.

Then Eriol stopped in front of her. Sakura looked at them with a huge smile as she took away Tomoyo's camcorder and held it on them.

"What's wrong?" Tomoyo asked.

Eriol grinned as he kneeled on one knee.

"Oh…my…God…" whispered Tomoyo as Eriol reached for something from his jacket pocket.

A ring box.

Tomoyo looked at him starting to get teary eyed at what he was doing.

"Tomoyo Daidouji," Eriol started, holding up the ring box up at her. "Will you marry me?" he smiled as a tear finally escaped her eyes.

Tomoyo giggled and stopped suddenly to look at him. "Of course!" she shouted as he slipped the ring into her finger. She laughed and hugged him tightly.

"Hey, what about a comment to the viewers?" said Sakura, making them look at her.

"Care for a double wedding?" they couple said at the same time.

Sakura looked at them. "You two really are made for each other…oh, and I won't mind having a double wedding at all! Besides, I already promised Tomoyo we'll have a double wedding since we were kids remember?" she added with a laugh.

Tomoyo nodded and giggled as they continued to walk on.

"Now this is something to tell my children" Tomoyo started, looking at the sky as they headed to their cars. "They're gonna ask me 'Mommy, where did daddy propose to you?' and I'm gonna say 'In an airport parking lot', ugh! How romantic!" she ended exaggeratedly.

Sakura laughed until they came to their cars and she handed the camcorder back to Tomoyo.

"Hey Sakura, you mind driving my car while I ride with Eriol?" she asked.