Training

"Rise and shine!" Maya yells as she pulls back the curtains from the window, letting the sun shine in, and right into my eyes. I groan and cover my head. "Five more minutes," I said to her, and she laughs. "Sorry, but it's already 6:30am!" I growl lowly as I get out of bed. I am not a morning person, and apparently Maya is.

I grab my shower stuff and head down to the bathrooms where the showers are. I get undressed in the stall so that no one sees my mark, and I wash myself. I wash and condition my hair then get out, wrapping my towel around myself and walk back to my room. Yes, my dumbass grabbed everything but my uniform, so I had to walk back in my towel. I'm just thankful no guys are rooming on this hallway.

I walk inside my room to see its empty. Good, Maya must still be in the shower. I draw the curtains closed and dropped my towel. I get dressed in the uniform, then look in my mirror. The uniform consists of a red and black stripped shirt that hugs my curves like a second skin, and tight pants that has a red stripe down the side of both legs. On the back of the shirt it says "Alpha F." I hear someone unlock the door and walk in. By the smell I can tell it's Maya. She whistles.
"Girl that makes you look hot as hell!" I laugh. "Yeah right, thanks though." She smiles and goes over to her bag. I look at the time, it's 7:15am, still too early to head to breakfast. I lay back down on the bed. "Don't you fall back asleep, I will leave you here!" Maya snaps. I ignore her.

All too soon I have to drag myself off my bed to head down to breakfast with Maya. She's wearing a similar uniform to me, but hers is dark blue and black with the name "Alpha T" on the back.

We walk into the cafeteria to see it's only half full. We head over to the line when we spot Blaine and Logan. Maya waves at Logan shyly and smiles. I elbow her. "So you and Logan huh?" I wiggles my eyebrows and she blushes crimson red. "He's definitely cute, and we have a lot of the same interests." I smile, happy for her.

We get our food and sit down to eat, when something grabs my attention; that smell. He's in here.
I look around and see that all the Alphas have taken their spot at their table, the same one they sat at yesterday. I see that all of them are wearing a similar shirt, but different colors. They all say "Trainer" on the back of them. I admire the way the shirt shows how muscular he is. It should really be illegal to look that hot. I hear Maya giggle and I turn to look at her. She smirks. "Seems like someone's gawking at the Alphas table." She raises her eyebrow. I roll my eyes. "I was not gawking, I was just looking around." Her mouth curls into a sassy smile. "Mmmmhmmmm." I look back down at my food, but I can't help but laugh at her.

I look at the clock, 8:15am. Might as well head over to the work room. I say goodbye to Maya and head on my way. It's a shame that we're not in the same group. I was hoping I would know at least one other person in there. I find the hallway my room is on and walk down, as I am suddenly faced with a dilemma. Was it work room #2 or #3? I walk into work room #2 to see 2 people hardcore making out. Ugh! Okay, it was definitely work room #3.

I walk into work room #3 to see a group of boys already in there warming up. They are all wearing the same type of uniform as I am. They all look over at me and smirk. Some whistle. Some just blatantly stare. Bunch of pigs.

I decide to stand in the back by myself, until I hear someone walk over. "Hey there princess." I look up to see a dirty blonde, shaggy haired, hazel eyes, lazily walk over to me. "What's a pretty little thing like you doing in here?" I raise my eyebrow and turn around, showing him the name on the back of my shirt, proving that I'm in this group. His eyes get wide. "You must be some scraper, princess." He winks and I about get sick. "Thanks but if you don't mind I don't feel so good, I just want to be left alone," I try to say nicely. He frowns. "Aww tryin' go get rid of me already princess? Alright, I guess I'll see you around." He walks off and I let out a sigh and look at the clock. 8:29am. I look around.

Oh dear, please don't tell me I'm the only girl in this group.

Alpha Felix walks in at 8:30am on the dot, not a second late. Everyone takes a seat in front of him, waiting for instructions, I sit in the very back of the group.
"Good morning students, today we are going to be doing a few rounds of fighting. Yesterday was to break you up into groups, now it's to focus on what each of you struggle with. So I will pair each of you up and we will go from there." He signals for us to move to the side and he rolls a mat out and calls out the first two guys to fight. He watches intently as the 2 fight, taking notes on a piece of paper. Once one guy surrenders, he is told to rejoin us, while the winner goes to the other side of the room.

Time goes by before he calls my name. I join my opponent at the mat. He smirks at me. "Don't worry sugar, I won't go too rough with you." He winks at me, and I have to fight the extreme urge to slap him across the face. I swear out of the corner of my eye I see Felix glare at the guy, but then he regains his composure. He gives us the go and before the other guy can even blink, he is laying on the ground, my arm around his neck. He surrenders in the matter of seconds. I let him go, and smirk as he rises, trying to control his breathing. I join the other winners at the side of the room while hearing some gasps, and I swear I see Felix fighting a smile.

Time continues to go by, and after everyone has fought, we are split into 2 groups. Felix goes over and talks to the other group first, before pairing them off and assigning them each a section of the mat. Then he comes over to my group, and begins giving us the notes he took. Then he begins pairing everyone off, everyone but me.

He begins to walk away when I approach him. "Alpha Felix? I don't have a partner." He puts his papers and pen down and turns to me. "I am aware. Considering we have an odd number of students, and your skills far exceed our expectations, you will be fighting me."

Wait what.

Hey guys! Just letting you know that the picture at the top is what I imagined Alpha Felix to look like! :)