Epilogue

--5 years later---

"Trevor please be careful with Isabelle!" I snap as I'm trying to cook dinner. "Sorry mommy." 4-year-old Trevor sits on the ground with his 2 year old sister, Isabelle. He tickles her stomach and she giggles, and I can't help but smile.

I continue cooking when I hear Isabelle squeal in pain. I flip around to see a small burn mark raising on her side. "Trevor what did I just say?" I walk over and pick up a crying Isabelle. He looks down. "Sorry mommy." I look at him. "Go get your father please, I need to run Isabelle to the nurse and I need him to watch the food." Trevor nods and runs upstairs.

Goodness who knew raising a werewolf and firewolf could be so difficult?

I smell Felix's scent getting stronger as he walks down the stairs holding Trevor on his hip. He looks at me and then at Isabelle. "What happened?" He puts Trevor down who runs to go play with his fire truck, walks over and takes Isabelle from me, who instantly calms down when she's in his arms. She's definitely going to be a daddy's girl. "Trevor got a little too rough with his sister. I'm going to run here to the nurse but I need you to watch the stove." His brow creases. "Why can't you heal her?" I sigh. "She's not a firewolf, and at this age I could cook her brain with the amount of heat I need to use to heal." He growls lowly. I know it's not geared towards me, but I still flinch slightly. He nods. "I can take her." I nod and he pecks my lips then walks out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mommy can we go outside pleaseeeeee??" Trevor asks while I'm cleaning up the dishes from dinner. I sigh. "Felix could you take Trevor over to the park? I'll be there with Isabelle as soon as these dishes are done." He nods and picks up Trevor and holds him high in the air, and he lets out a loud giggle. He puts him back down then takes his hand and they leave. Trevor waves at me with a big goofy grin, and I smile and wave back.

I'm walking up to the park with Isabelle silently napping in my arms. As I walk by people, they bow their heads in respect. Fire wolves are of the same level as Alphas, so people treat them with the same respect. I'm also the Luna of the pack, and I'm pretty sure Felix wouldn't be too happy with any disrespect. I see Felix sitting on the bench watching as Trevor plays with the other children. I take a seat next to Felix, who wraps his arm protectively around Isabelle and I. I smile at him, and he kisses my forehead, then leans down to kiss a sleeping Isabelle on the forehead. "I love you guys so much," Felix says and I blush. "We love you too."

Trevor runs over and plops down between Felix and I. "Hi mommy! When did you get here?" I smile. "Just now." I kiss his cheek, and he scrunches up his nose. "Ewww mommy you have cooties!" He yells as he tries to squirm away from me. Felix bursts out laughing as I continue kissing his cheek, while Trevor squirms and giggles. I start laughing and hug Trevor.

We all sit on the bench and watch the sun go down. I looked over at Trevor who was playing with an inch worm that he found, as Felix watches with amusement in his eyes. I then turn to look at a stirring Isabelle in my arms. I smile to myself.

I love my family so much, and I will do everything in my power to protect them. Always.

Hey guys! I hope you have enjoyed reading this story as much as I've enjoyed writing it! I'm actually sad that it's over D: but I've got a few ideas for another werewolf story that I hope to start writing soon, so keep on the lookout for it! I just want to say thank you to the people who stuck with this story, I know I'm not the best writer but I tried to do the best that I could! Anyways I love you guys and I'll see you in the next book! :)