Taking Care of A Problem

---Felix's POV---

I was rolling up the mat after class, and I couldn't stop thinking about Amber. Seeing her doubled over in pain like that hurt my heart in ways I didn't know it could. It also angered me in ways I've never been. It took every ounce of control in me not to slaughter those two boys. How dare they hurt my mate. They're lucky they walked away from this room.

I put the mat in the back room and lock up the work room. Alpha Troy approaches me. "Hello Felix, I'm glad I caught you. Hendrix wanted me to give you this." He hands me a piece of paperwork to be filed. "Okay tell him I said thanks." He nods and heads down the hallway. Hendrix is my beta, but since I don't need him at this moment, and we're down an instructor, he is teaching one of our classes for the time being.

I start to head up to my office, when I suddenly get this god awful feeling in my gut that something's wrong. It's Amber, I know it is. I start sprinting down the hallway and make my way to the lobby. I sniff the air, picking up her scent, and following it. I could pinpoint her scent within a crowd of wolves. It's so distinct to me; it's like the smell of roses after a rainstorm.

I follow her scent to her room hallway when I hear her scream. "Blaine get off me!!" I look down the hallway to see another person, another male, kissing all over my mate.

My blood boils, and I can't contain the loud growl that erupts from my lips. I grab the boy by his neck and fling him down the hallway. He grumbles and turns to yell, but he sees me and cowards away. Smart boy.

It takes every ounce of me to not walk down the hallway and snap his neck, but the look Amber gave me told me that I needed to stay here. She needed me, and I was going to be there for her. "Are you alright?" I ask her. She just stares at me, shocked. I'm fixing to say something else when suddenly she wraps her arms around my neck, hugging me. Sparks fly through my body at her warm embrace, as my senses are filled with her intoxicating scent. I wrap my arms around her and breath in her smell. The feeling of her in my arms is breath taking. I can feel my wolf purring in happiness. She is what I've been missing in my life. She was my missing link, and now that I've found her, I'm not gonna let her slip away from me. She will stay with me and become the Luna of my pack, because she's "mine." My eyes widen. Did I just say that out loud? She looks up at me. "Thank you so much," she whispers. Her voice sounds so broken, so sad. It gets me angry again. That boy. He upset my mate, made her cry. Now I'm going to make him cry.
"You're welcome Amber, now go back to your room-" I look down the hallway to see the boy gone. "-I've got some unfinished business to attend to. I will come by and check on you later." She releases me, and I instantly want to wrap my arms around her tighter and not let her go, but I resist the urge. She turns and walks back to her room without another word. Now it's time to find the boy.

He's not hard to track. I follow his scent all the way back into the lobby, where he's talking to some other skinny boy with brown hair. I walk up to him. "I need a word with you." He looks up at me, and swallows nervously. "Yes Alpha."

We walk down to where the work rooms are and I turn to face him. "Would you like to explain yourself?" He looks at me confused. "What are you talking about-" "Don't play dumb with me boy, I clearly seen what you were doing to Amber. And I also clearly seen that she wanted you to stop. Yet you didn't." I walk closer to him, and he backs against the wall. "I-I'm sorry Alpha-" "I'm not the one you should be apologizing to!" I yell, and he flinches. I get up in his face, looking down at him. "If you touch her, talk to her, or even so much as look in her direction again, I will snap your neck like a twig. Have I made myself clear?" He swallows again and nods. "Y-Y-Yes A-Alpha." "Good, now scurry along." He nods and runs off.

I head back up to Amber's room to make sure she's okay.

How are you guys enjoying this story so far? Do you have any suggestions or ideas that you would like to see happen? Leave a comment and let me know! :)