𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲- Y/n's Childhood

CHAPTER ONE
Y/ns Childhood

-This chapter is setting up Y/ns background before becoming apart of L'manburg

-

Y/n has been in Patrias Orphanage since the first day she was born. Her whole life has revolved around this orphanage. The outside world was unknown to her.

All Y/n knows is whatever the orphanage tells her. She had never stepped foot off their land, never seen the outside world. All she knows is Patria is the name of the town of where she lives.

She has seen the town in a distance, from her dorm window. It wasn't anything magnificent, as a matter of fact it was dull, it was just a bunch of small houses crammed into a small area. The place looked like as if the saturation had been sucked out of it.

At the orphanage, you weren't looked after or protected from other kids, you had to survive, fight for yourself. Things wouldn't go well for you if you couldn't defend yourself.

Y/n has one trustworthy friend, his name is J.S.

Nobody knows J.S's real name, because just like Y/n, he was abandoned here the day he was born. He was left on the doorstep to the orphanage. The only thing he had with him was a piece of paper. Written on it was please mind my son with J.S written at the bottom corner. All they could assume was that those were his innitials.

J.S is year or two older than Y/n. He has messy, unkept, brown hair, small horns slightly poking out through his curls, and a mischievous cheeky smile plastered on his face.

He had a charming personality. He could get anyone to adore him. J.S was simply a loveable guy.

J.S was the only person she liked in the world. Mostly because of the fact that the only people she knew were within the orphanage. The people there weren't always the best people to become friends with.

Since Y/n was a girl, and J.S was a boy, they had different lives in the orphanage , but they still got along.

There was a thick line between boys and girls in the orphanage. It was a very stereotypical one.

Boys were thought how to swordfight, got to go to the orphanage's gym and get an education in the school.

Girls on the other hand were thought manners, medical treatment, how to cook and how to run a family household.

Y/n hated how they treated you based off your gender. She really wanted an education. Her friend J.S could read and do maths, but Y/n couldn't.

The boys were thought a lot about politics because apparently only men can run a country. J.S had an odd interest in politics. He loved it a lot. He always liked to practice speaches as if he was the actual president and Y/n would play along and be his vice president.

He could debate and get people to believe him without any effort. He could make you think white was black.

J.S was protective of Y/n. The orphanage was rough and fights broke out everyday.

Because of this, J.S would try his best to be by Y/ns side, to protect her. She thought it was sweet of him. It was lucky she had him.

From what Y/n heard, J.S was the best at fighting among all the boys . He was strong and smart with his moves. But he isn't all amazing, he had pretty bad mood swings.

Y/n has seen how quickly his mood changes. He's usually pretty happy around Y/n. He is full of laughter and jokes. But she has seen him when he gets angry. He releases his anger by hitting other people or things.