Chapter Nineteen- The return of J.S

The voting is on today. To vote, people must go to Eret's castle, go to the desk, write down who they want to vote on a piece of paper, then put it inside the box on the left of the desk.

Y/n went to cast her vote for Pog2020. It was a long queue so she had to wait. As she was waiting someone tapped her on the shoulder, she turned around and saw Karl.

"Oh hey Karl, how are you doing?" Y/n greeted with a smile.

"I'm doing good, how about you?" He asked.

"pretty decent, also i would like to apologise for what you saw behind the stage, i swear we weren't kissing" Y/n apologised.

"Don't worry about it, so like are you and Wilbur a thing?" He asked.

"Oh god no, we are just good friends" Y/n told him.

"damn it, you two would look cute as a couple" Karl said.

"Thank you?" Y/n said unsure if she should take it as a complement or not.

"Next" A voice said, which meant it was Y/n's turn to vote. She looked straight ahead and was surprised to see who was keeping the boys in order.

"Tubbo? I didn't know you were handling the votes" Y/n said as she walked up to the desk to see Tubbo sat down at it.

Tubbo had a massive smile on his face and was very enthusiastic about it.

"Yeah, it's a pretty exciting job, i can see what people vote, and if it isnt Pog2020 then i hate them" Tubbo explained making Y/n laugh"Here's the page"

Y/n took the slip and wrote down 'POG2020' in all capital letters on the sheet. She had learnt to spell it as she had to write it out a hundred times on the flyers she made. She folded the page once and put it inside the box.

"See ya Tubbo" Y/n said, she waved bye and walked away.

-----------------------------------------------

It has been a week since the debate and the election was on tommorow.

In that week, a white house had been built for the future president. It was the biggest, most fanciest building in the whole Dream smp. It was built on a hill behind the stage.

Wilbur has been acting like nothing happened with Y/n. It confused her. If Karl hadn't walked behind the stage, the relationship between her and Wilbur would be completely different.

Y/n has had to comfort Wilbur a lot, which isn't an odd thing for her to do. He doesn't think he will win. Y/n thinks he will win. But sometimes her mind tells her that he won't win, and L'manburg will be gone out of his hands like that.

Tommy on the other hand seemed carefree. He wasn't getting stressed over the election at all. In fact, all he has been doing is trying to distupt the other parties.

Flyers and billboards of each party covered the dreamsmp. It was mostly of Pog2020 and Swag2020, with several Coconut2020 ones scattered around. But there has been no word of the 4th party, they didn't put any flyers up or nothing.

This confused Y/n a lot. The election was on tomorrow, yet the person has done nothing whatsoever. She would shocked if they showed up to the election tomorrow.

"Quackity, have you heard anything about the 4th party?" Y/n asked, they were walking up a hill up to where the whitehouse was cause Y/n hasn't seen it yet.

"I have actually, we were talking, he seems like a nice guy, very charming" Quackity commented.

"I haven't seen or heard from him once, like he doesn't seem like he will win if he stays on the low" Y/n said.