𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 Nine- Bows and Arrows

CHAPTER NINE
Bows and Arrows
...
Y/n heard someone opening the lock of the door. She nervously waited to see who it was. The door opened and standing there was Dream. He was holding a netherite sword in his hand and a weakness potion in the other. He had his hood up and she could see his maniacal smile.

"Happy to see me?" Dream sarcastically asked the girl. Y/n bent up her legs towards her chest and rested her head on her knees. She didn't want to look at the man.

"Look what I brought you" Dream said, crouching down infront of her. She looked up and saw the weakness potion in his hand, his mood quickly changed to a serious one in a flash. "Drink up"

Y/n took the bottle from his hand and drank the liquid without question, it was routine, he walked in gave her the potion, she drinks it, then she gets tortured.

Dream looked at the girl for a few seconds. He hadn't really paid much attention to her looks ever since she has been locked away in this room.

She had no spirit, no hope, not motivation, nothing. He killed the old girl who was fiery, stubborn, uncontrollable, sarcastic, determined. She used to always be determined to win everything. Here, she was just fed up.

"you are coming to the fight at 10pm today" Dream said. Y/ns face brightened up from his words. "But we will be keeping an eye on you"

Dream left the room. He was originally planning not to let the girl go, he thought it would be too risky. But he felt guilty. He hadn't felt guilt in forever. Seeing her face light up at his words just made it all worth it.

Y/n watched as he exited. She got confused to why he didn't hurt her or anything. But she wasn't going to complain. He just gave her a potion, told her good news, then left.

But then the door opened again a minute after Dream had left. She was expecting Punz to walk through the door but to her surprise Eret appeared.

He looked a wreck. He was wasn't wearing his cape or crown, he only wore the back clothes he usually wore underneath and his sunglasses. His hair was messy and slightly greasy

"Eret?" Y/n said confused why he was here. He closed the door behind him and sat down right beside Y/n.

"Y/n, I'm sorry" Eret simply said. It was only three words but she could tell by his voice that he was truly sorry. "I shouldn't have sided with them"

"Why did you?" Y/n asked.

"To protect myself, I was being selfish, Dream promised me safety and that took over the feeling of guilt until now" Eret explained as he brushed his hand through his hair.

"My friends nearly died because of you, I'm stuck in here because of you, we are suffering because of you" Y/n harshly said, she didn't really care if it hurted him. He deserved it after all the damage he caused.

"Y/n, if i could change my actions I would" Eret told her.

"How did it all happen, like how did you get yourself in that position in the first place"Y/n asked.

"a few days before you came along, I was out getting supplies and I bumped into Dream, he didn't attack me or nothing, but told me how he would for me to join his side" Eret explained. "I said no to him, but then he told me about how much power he had and how we were going to die, it scared me, then he said i could only join his side if i helped him out with his plan and I agreed"

"he couldn't have scared you that much?" Y/n said.

"He did, then a few days later you came along and Dream was so crazy about getting you on our side, Dream made me to try and get you to leave the L'manburg as often as I could, and I did" Eret said. "But you seemed to leave L'manburg a lot anyways so i didn't have to do much"