Chapter TwentyThree- Trapped In The Nether

"Y/n, I have some important information" Quackity said as he followed Y/n as she walked down the stairs of the Whitehouse. Y/n was about to leave the building and head for Pogtopia.

Y/n walked towards the coat rack by the front door, she grabbed her coat of one of the hooks and turned around to face Quackity's direction. "What is it?"

"So George told me that Dream told him that he needs you" Quackity explained. Y/n raised an eyebrow to the odd piece of information.

"What the fuck does Dream want?" Y/n questioned as she put her arms through her jackets sleeve.

"I don't know, George just told me, apparently Dream has been looking for you" Quackity said.

"Okay I'll head to his base now" Y/n said as she opened the door to leave "see ya Alex"

"Be safe meeting Dream Mamacita" Quackity said as Y/n laughed and closed the door. She walked down the steps of the Whitehouse and could hear some commotion close by.

She headed towards the direction and couldn't believe her eyes. The L'manburg flag was up in flames while Niki and Eret starred in disbelief. Y/n walked over beside the two.

"What happened? Who did this?" Y/n asked as the two kept their gaze on the burning flag. They didn't respond and Y/n looked infront of her to see Fundy close by.

He had a lighter in his hand and looked at the flag menacingly. He wore a smirk on his face as the fire enlightened it. Y/n stormed over to the man ready to throw a punch or two.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Fundy" Y/n said as she got closer to him. Fundy glanced at her for a second then looked back at the flag.

"This is Manburg, not L'manburg" Fundy said sternly.

"I can't believe you would do this, the first pure L'manburgian burning down his country's flag" Y/n said disappointed that he would do something like this. "You're the president of L'manburg's son"

"You seem very against this for someone who is a vice president of Manburg" Fundy pointed out. "Unless you aren't with us"

"I am with you, I'm just against you burning down the country's flag" Y/n gave out.

"Look Y/n, I don't think you're fit for vice president, you see, I'm way more of a loyal citizen than you will ever be" Fundy said turning his body in Y/n's direction.

"I am loyal" Y/n argued.

"Oh really? You sneak around the place and disappear randomly, I'm sure you're seeing Wilbur and Tommy" Fundy said.

"I am not, i dont know where they are" Y/n lied.

"Maybe you're lying, but then again they could be dead, maybe Wilbur died and Tommy is alone, I hope Wilbur is dead he was-"

Y/n threw a punch square in the jaw, causing him to stumble back a bit and grab onto his jaw.

"Can't accept it, Wilbur is dead and no one here cares-"

Another punch was thrown at his nose causing him to wince. Y/n saw him open up his mouth to say something else but Y/n reacted quickly and grabbed his collar and threw him onto the ground. She gave him a hard kick to the side of his ribcage.

She heard Niki and Eret cheering in the background. She turned around and they were walking towards her.

"Y/n I didn't think you were on our side" Eret said as he stopped clapping.

"Yeah I thought you were with Schlatt" Niki said. It hit her that people must have assumed she was with Schlatt and his ideology of Manburg.

"Oh god no" she reasured the two instantly. She heard Fundy groan in pain on the ground as he held his side.