Chapter TwentyEight- Schlatt's feelings

Y/n was excited as she saw the door of the secret base to Pogtopia approaching. Technoblade pulled the reigns of the horse, bringing it to a halt. He got off the horse and held the girl's hand as she got off.

She couldn't wait to see Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo. For them, she had been gone for almost nineteen days . They had come to the acceptance that she had died and the possibility that Technoblade has as well.

She walked over to the door and walked in. She missed the place so much. She headed towards the stone stairs that were a safety hazard, with the uneven irregular steps.

She walked down the stairs with Technoblade following. She could hear some talking which only made her more excited.

As she was descending down the stairs, she saw Tommy and Tubbo talking. They shot their heads over to the stairs as they heard footsteps. Both their eyes widened as they spotted Y/n and Technoblade.

"No way" Tommy said in disbelief. Tubbo rapidly blinked his eyes, not sure if they were tricking them.

Y/n ran down the stairs and Tommy and Tubbo ran to her. The second she got off the stairs, she was engulfed into a hug by the two.

"I've missed you so much" Tubbo told her as they let go of the hug

"How- when- did you-" Tommy said as he struggled to find words.

"she wasn't easy to find" Technoblade said as he walked beside Y/n.

"Yeah you have been gone for days now" Tubbo said.

"How are you? Are you hurt?" Tommy asked her worringly.

"I'm doing good, feel shit" Y/n answered.

"I'll get you some new clothes, some food, water" Tubbo listed. He ran off down one of the halls of the ravine.

"Get her the first aid kit aswell!" Technoblade told Tubbo.

"Where's Wilbur?" Y/n asked as she realised he wasn't here.

"In his room, for a week straight now, he's been at a low point because he has been trying to accept that you and Technoblade could be dead" Tommy explained.

"A week?" She said in shock.

"Yeah, you really have an effect on him" Tommy told her. "Go to his room now, I'm sure he will be happy to see you"

Y/n nodded her head and walked down the hallway to his room. She overheard Tommy saying to Technoblade "Ive seriously missed you" which made her smile.

She got to his door and it was completely silent in there. She knocked on the door with a broad grin, awaiting an answer.

"Go away!" Wilbur shouted from the inside.

"Okay I guess I'll be in my way" Y/n sarcastically said. She knew Wilbur would have recognised her voice. She could immediately hear something followed by quick footsteps to the door. It swung open immediately and she saw Wilbur's face light up as he saw her standing there.

"Wilbur-" Y/n started but was cut off when brought into a tight hug from Wilbur.

"Please don't ever go like that again Y/n" Wilbur told her with a dimpled smile.

"I've missed you Wilbur" Y/n said.

"You're real aren't you?" Wilbur said as he pulled back from the hug, keeping his hands on her shoulders. His eyes flickered all around her as if he was making sure he wasn't hallucinating.

Y/n laughed at what he was doing. "Of course I'm real"

"I can't believe it, I thought you were dead, gone" Wilbur said as his smile stayed on his face.