Chapter Fifteen- Encountering Technoblade

"Excuse me how much are those" Y/n asked the stall worker, as she pointed at a plastic bag filled with casino coins along with a deck of cards. Y/n was currently at a big village where they host a big weekly market on their streets.

Y/n was making her way back home as it has been eight months since she left. The village was on her route home. She has enjoyed her break. It was a needed one. Travelling around the place stress free was something that she missed.

"One emerald" The man bluntly said.

Y/n fidgeted about in her pockets and found a emerald. "Here you are sir" She said handing him the gem. He took the emerald and handed her the bag.

She left the town and continued on her route home. She knew she would be travelling for another while before she made it home.

She left the village and looked at the map she had bought at the market. Looks like she will have to walk through a snow biome. It was a massive one. The biggest one she has seen.

The girl looked up at the sun, it was noon. She would have time to make it through the snow biome.

Y/n took her first step into the new biome. The snow was thick as she lifted her foot high at each step she took. It was freezing. It was either walking through this snow biome or spend an extra day walking around the snow.

It now has been two hours, and she knew she still had another three to go. What scared her was how it was slowly getting windier and windier and grey clouds had started to form above her. She could no longer see the sun due to the clouds but she knew it couldn't be that far off night time.

After twenty minutes the winds had picked up tremendously and snow had started falling from the sky. She knew she was in danger as a snow storm was forming. The storm made it even slower to walk through the biome.

Y/n was shivering from the cold and was struggling to walk. She looked around her for anything that could shield her from the snow. But there was nothing. Just a big desert of snow. The snow storm was increasing quickly to the point she was struggling to see ahead of her. She took of her big backpack as it was weighing her down.

Her body felt frozen from the cold as she wrapped her arms around her to help keep her warm. But it was no use. She could feel her self losing consciousness and feeling lightheaded.

That's when Y/n heard galloping. She didn't know if it was her heart beating so loudly or her mind playing tricks on her.

She fought to keep her eyes open but they were too heavy. They were impossible to keep open. Her eyes shut and she felt her body fall over, landing in the snow.

The galloping got louder and louder and came to a sudden halt right beside her. A few seconds later a thick cape was placed over her body, she heard them picking up her rucksack and she thought that she was getting mugged. But they picked her up bridal style.

She could feel herself being lifted on top of a horse. The person sat her down sideways on the horse, so that her legs were both on the same side. Her head was rested up against the unknown person's chest as she felt them pull the reigns of the horse. The cold breeze blew in her face as they raced through the biome. She was fighting to stay conscious but despite her effort she couldn't and everything went blank.

The guy could tell the girl was unconscious which only made him force his horse to go faster. After three minutes, they arrived at his wooden house in the middle of the snow biome.

He acted quick and lifted the girl off the horse and carried her inside. He kicked the door open with his foot and layed her down on the couch. He kept the cape over her to be used as a blanket.