𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 Seven- The Control Room

CHAPTER SEVEN
The Control Room
...
"Do you really think he will attack us?" Fundy asked Y/n worringly. It was only a few hours after Dream's threat and attack. It was early in the morning, the sun hasnt even risen yet. The two were patching up the wall that was exploded during the dream team's warning shot.

"he definitely will" she answered confidently, she knew what Dream was like, if he wants something he will be relentless to get it. "we have to stay strong"

"but they are way stronger than us, if you weren't here Dream could easily wipe out L'manburg with no mercy" Fundy said, as he lifted a brick over to the wall.

Y/n was about to reply but then she saw something in the corner of her eye. Eret was walking out of L'manburg territory once and again.

Fundy noticed she was staring at something and looked to see what caught her attention.

"What ya looking at" he asked. Eret had already walked out by the time he looked over.

"Eret" Y/n said "he just walked out of L'manburg territory"

"again? Maybe he's getting food?" Fundy assumed.

"this is the third time in the last two days, and he always goes when it's dark" Y/n told him "I have a bad feeling about him"

"Eret? Nahhh Eret is chill" Fundy defended him.

"hmph" Y/n said not really agreeing with his statement.

"Don't worry about it, he might just need some alone time" Fundy said as he put some cement on a block "pass me that brick there"

"i guess maybe you're right" Y/n said picking up the block and handing it to Fundy.

Usually Y/n can sense when something bad is going to happen, not always, sometimes her gut feeling is wrong, but most of the time it's accurate.

---

"Wilbur relax, everything will be okay" Y/n said as she rubbed Wilburs back trying to somewhat comfort him. Wilbur was sitting down at the table in the hot dog van, he had his head in the palms of his hands.

"Look Y/n, realistically, things aren't looking good, Dream will fucking destroy us" Wilbur said in an angry and upset tone. This wasn't an odd thing for Y/n to deal with. He always acts strong and confident infront of all the L'manburg citizen.

But Y/n knows that in reality he is scared of failure. She doesn't blame him. Having a nation rely on you for their independence is a lot of pressure.

"Wilbur take it easy, I've trained the boys how to fight, they are pretty good now, we can get through this" Y/n told him.

"ok, I'll try and relax a bit" Wilbur said taking a deep breath and leaning back in his chair.

"ok I'll talk to you later" Y/n said, deciding it was best to give him some time to himself.

She had come up with the decision to go straight over to Dreams base and give him a piece of her mind, she hoped that somehow she might be able to come up with some sort of solution to end the war.

Y/n walked into her tent, put on her boots and she put a sword in her sheath incase anyone attempted to attack her.

Y/n walked out of her tent to check if anyone was around, the coast was clear so she made her way out of the L'manburg walls.

She no longer had the forest to travel though. All that was left was the remaining ruins of several tree stumps. It did make it quicker for her to arrive at Dream's base.

Y/n knocked on the door and waited for an answer. No one answered so she knocked again but louder.

This time someone answered.